May 04, 2011 Latest News
- Reverse Draw Technology - Reshaping Crossbow Hunting
- Horton Archery, an innovative leader in the hunting industry, recently announced the re-release of its legendary Horton Vision 175. The crossbow's well-known low-profile design and bulletproof construction is destined to satisfy the world's most discerning crossbow enthusiasts.
- By Wild Comm
- Swisscom subsidiary Evita launches free online health dossier
- Now you can store your health data and documents online in the free Evita health dossier and access them at any time and from anywhere in the world via a secure login system. Data stored in Evita is maintained by the owners themselves, who can selectively grant trusted individuals access to the dossier.
- By Business Updates
- Salem Al Ali Award grants King Abdulaziz City Informatics medal 2011
- H.H. Sheikh Salem Al Ali Informatics Award board of trustees granted its informatics medal 2011 to King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST), in appreciation of its effective role in telecommunications; leading great transformations in the IT sector, developing sciences, encouraging creativity and pushing the economic wheel in Saudi Arabia.
- By Prlaunchers
- IMC - Jordan elects new board of directors
- The general assembly of the Institute of Management Consultants and Trainers IMC - Jordan elected its new board of directors; during the annual ordinary general assembly meeting which discussed the 2010 financial and management reports.
- By Prlaunchers
- Lazer Electric LLC Encourages Families, Communities to Build a Foundation of Safety
- At Lazer Electric, our professional Des Moines electricians handle all types of electrical work such as adding and trouble shooting existing wiring, appliance circuits, spa circuits, ceiling fans, cable outlets, dimmers, switches, and telephone/DSL jacks.
- By Lazer Electric, Llc.
- Gardere partner Thomas Hagemann receives legal writing excellence award
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP trial partner Thomas Hagemann has been named a winner of the Burton Award for excellence in legal writing for his article, "The Sea and the Mirror: Some Reflections on Corporate Honest Services Fraud and the (Hypothetically) Innocent Corporation." The award is bestowed on only 30 authors annually from the mass of entries submitted by the 1,000 largest law firms in the U.S
- By Androvett Legal Media
- Wurth USA Announces Upgraded Air Conditioning Line
- WURTH USA, a leading provider of automotive fasteners, shop supplies, and tools, introduced their upgraded Air Conditioning product line as an accompaniment to their Automatic Refrigerant Management System, and is designed to save time and reduce comeback costs.
- By Wurth Usa, Inc.
- JDEtips Launches Webucation Series to Share JD Edwards Knowledge
- JDEtips is launching a new program: "JDEtips Webucation". These educational webcasts will be presented by JD Edwards experts on various JD Edwards topics, including Hidden Gems in Distribution and Finance, ERW, EDI, Advanced Pricing, and more. Registration for free live presentations is limited to 100; JDEtips Journal subscribers will be able to download recorded presentations.
- By Klee Associates, Inc.