May 10, 2012 Latest News
- New Leading High Profile Speakers at the BORDERPOL Conference
- BORDERPOL continues to announce leading experts and border agency participation in their inaugural conference in London this October with key names from the forces talking about border protection issues and challenges, including the Schengen area, as well as organisations that deliver the research and innovations that supports the function of the border agencies.
- By Torch Marketing
- Dakshin Routes celebrated entrance to third year of operations
- Dakshin Routes, on 4thApril, hosted an evening for its Key B2B partners from Kerala at the Dream Hotel, Cochin to celebrate entering third year of operations. Dakshin Routes is a boutique brand focused on South India under India's premiere travel group Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- By Dakshinroutes
- RWE confirms forecast for 2012
- After significant one-off burdens caused by energy policy decisions taken in Germany during 2011, RWE will regain ground this year. However, in the first quarter of 2012 the Group was not able to match the result for the same period in the previous year.
- By Economic News
- BBVA´s Annual Report
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA) filed on April 26, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission BBVA´s Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011.
- By Business Updates
- Birko Introduces Improved Entryway Foamer
- Birko's entryway foamer now generates more foam with reduced amounts of chemicals through a high CV, or flow coefficient value, which provides more air to create thicker, longer-lasting foam.
- By Birko
- DDi Products mEDC & mCoder Selected by TOP Pharma in Q1
- mClinical (mEDC, mIWRS, mCoder, mCTMS) and associated clinical tools continue to provide sponsors best ROI for clinical technology and informatics investments. Sponsors gain even higher efficiencies by combining CDM and Programming services from MakroCare as an integrated solution.
- By Makrocare