May 12, 2015 Latest News
- The new Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake
- Space for something new. Breathtakingly sporty proportions and a powerfully dynamic design idiom with sensuously shaped surfaces already made the CLA unmistakable in its four-door Coupé guise. It is now followed by a further design icon, the CLA Shooting Brake, with a unique look all of its own.
- By Mercedes-benz
- Indie Label Hits Big With Monaco Event
- Brickhouse Media Group, in Beverly Hills, California, was also charged with providing a sound track and band for the exclusive theme song that will represent the Peace4Seas promotional campaign. BMG signed The Notionaries to its in house record label, Brickhouse Music Group and their song "Excited Eyes" will be used as the theme song for this global campaign.
- By Vepromo
- HK Research Names New Technical Director
- As Technical Director, Brannon Pittman will be responsible for the direction and leadership of new product and new technologies development in the R&D and color laboratories, existing product improvements and quality control of incoming raw materials and outgoing products.
- By Hk Research Corp.
- Wordbee launches Sitecore plugin
- Wordbee launches the Sitecore CMS plugin for the Beebox, its CMS connectivity solution. This means that the Wordbee Beebox is the solution with the greatest number of plugins on the market.
- By Wordbee S.a