May 28, 2011 Latest News
- Synergos Bags Us Pizza's Digital Branding Account
- SYNERGOS, a leading New Age Interactive Digital Marketing Firm, has roped in US Pizza's Digital Branding Account. The intention is creating a higher Geo Targeted Audience Base by their Holistic 360 degree Online Marketing Approach.
- By Synergos
- 365 Social Media to Release Two New Apps on iTunes soon
- 365 Social Media is a company which operates and runs its business from London, United Kingdom. It is a social media agency which has been working and developing applications, web pages and logos for some time now. Their main area of interest is developing applications but they also explore other areas of the social world.
- By 365 Social Media
- Zevrix Releases InPreflight 2.9.2 - Adds Adobe InDesign CS5.5 Support
- Zevrix Solutions announces InPreflight Pro 2.9.2, a compatibility update to its document preparation solution for Adobe InDesign. Described as "delightfully simple to use" by Macworld, InPreflight is an all-in-one solution to check InDesign documents, collect them for output and ship to final destination. It combines powerful batch-packaging, quality control and graphic reports.
- By Star One Public Relations
- Female Sports Fans, Ski Video Fans Rejoice as ColdAsIce.TV "Turns 50", Dropping Their 50th Video
- Web based ski video project, ColdAsIce.TV, featuring pro skiers Grete Eliassen, Keri Herman, and Meg Olenick, and sponsored by GoPro, WIDSIX, WebItDesigns, Discrete, and Flylow Gear, releases their 50th edit to rave reviews.
- By Widsix.com
- Stellar launches improved partner program
- Stellar Data Recovery B.V, a worldwide provider of data recovery services and software launched its improved partner program for the European market. The company introduced its first partner program in 2009 which enabled IT service providers and IT retail shops to extend their line of business with data recovery services.
- By Stellar Data Recovery
- Mallusherald now comes in a new design
- Entertainment and celebrity blog Mallusherald.com now comes in a new layout. The website now has a grid like design. Social interaction has also been enhanced as the news and articles can now be easily shared to Facebook or Twitter. The website has also introduced thumbnails that can be seen all over the website including homepage, article page and the category pages as well.
- By Mallus Herald
- Ditch Your Travel Planner And Use The Travel With Carnet Fashion And Style Directory
- TravelWithCarnet.com is an online or mobile guide to shopping in London, Rome, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles and New York that lets you tailor your shopping itinerary to your style. It makes cities like Los Angeles easy to navigate by choosing neighborhoods that are easy to walk around in. The shop information includes the store specialty, address, phone, website, and hours of operation.
- By Web N Retail
- TAZA Systems Launches Mobile App for BPO, CMA, and Property Inspections. Used by Realtors, Investors and Asset Companies
- Mobile app for the iPhone and Droid that allow field personal to provide photos and data in real time. Built in reports for BPO, Inspections, CMAs and more.
- By Taza Systems, Tazareo, Tazacorp, Tazavox, Tazahomes, Tazanet