Provectus IT Wins Nomination For Great Place To Work
Provectus IT, the leading provider of advanced software product manufacturing services, today announced that it has received a high honors award for being one of the Best Employers in the Ukraine's IT industry among the firms with less than eighty employees.
- (1888PressRelease) November 04, 2011 - SAN MATEO, Calif. - The awards were announced by the prestige Developers Org Ukraine (DOU) in its first initiative to measure the satisfaction levels of IT personnel and, as a result, to recognize and to reward exceptional employers. (http://dou.ua/lenta/articles/itogi-konkursa-best-employer-2011/)
Based on the scores of extensive on-line employee surveys, the winners were announced in four categories:
• Largest Companies with 800+ employees
• Large Size Companies with 200 - 800 employees
• Medium Size Companies with 80 - 200 employees
• Small Size Companies with less than 80 employees
Provectus IT employees were asked to respond to 30 statements - using a three-point scale ranging from strong agreement to strong disagreement - and covering eight key categories: My company; My Job; My Personal Development; My Salary; My Team; My Manager; My Workplace and My Happiness and Motivation.
Responding to the award, Gene Galanter, Provectus IT, Inc. CEO, said: "It is a great honour for Provectus IT to be recognised as one of the Best Employers and Great Place to Work by the Development Org Ukraine. It is a privilege to receive this award and share it with the best companies in the Ukrainian IT Industry. We look forward to continuing our support for this innovative awards programme."
The overall survey revealed that satisfaction levels in the industry still have room for improvement, and the main role of the DOU is to alert employers to problem areas through a highly accessible and affordable survey.