Giant Leap in Global Cancer Vaccines Market
On the back of increasing incidences of life-threatening diseases, the global vaccine market is anticipated to grow at a rapid momentum, says RNCOS.
- (1888PressRelease) December 07, 2011 - According to our new research report, "Global Vaccine Market Forecast to 2013", vaccines have emerged as one of the key measures for the prevention of several life-threatening diseases worldwide. Backed by factors, such as huge potential in emerging countries and significant increase in the incidences of life-threatening diseases, the global vaccine market reached the mark of US$ 25.3 Billion in 2010. In future, among all the key market segments, cancer vaccines, influenza vaccines, and pneumococcal vaccines are expected to perform relatively well compared to the others.
Our report revealed the key untapped market opportunities in cancer vaccines that still pose to be relatively a new approach to prevent cancer. Some of the popular prophylactic cancer vaccines, such as Gardasil by Merck and Cervarix by GSK are indicated for certain types of cancer-causing human papillomavirus (HPV). With the approval of Provenge (developed by Dendreon), which is indicated for the treatment of advanced prostate cancer, the cancer vaccine market is likely to witness a significant growth and is expected to reach the mark of US$ 3.3 Billion by the end of 2013.
The report, "Global Vaccine Market Forecast to 2013", also provides a comprehensive analysis of almost all the key aspects of the global vaccine market. It presents an in-depth analysis of the key market drivers. The report investigates the current market trends and analyzes their impact on the present and future performance of the overall market. While compiling data in the report, the whole market is divided into two key segments: pediatric vaccines and adult vaccines, and accordingly a prudent analysis on key vaccines under each head have been provided.
The report is an outcome of an extensive research and proper insight of the global vaccine market that covers information on current market size, products overview, and details of market players in key regions of the world. It also provides a brief overview of recent developments. Forecasts in key sections of the report make use of effective methods and techniques so that future outlook may seem more realistic. Overall, the report is meant to provide clients with an optimum source of knowledge and statistics on global vaccine market.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM357.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Global Influenza Vaccine Market Forecast
- Global Vaccine Market Forecast to 2012
- US Glucose Monitoring Market Analysis
- UAE Healthcare Sector Forecast to 2012
- Booming Biotech Market in India
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Healthcare_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site