San Mateo Chamber Launches on nuAlerts
Members get social media marketing, mobile marketing, widget marketing, SEO, member to member newsletter and more.
- (1888PressRelease) August 31, 2010 - San Mateo, CA - The San Mateo Chamber of Commerce announced today the launch of their Business Community on nuAlerts, giving San Mateo Chamber members unprecedented free marketing exposure. Members now have a free nuAlert account to "get the word out" about their upcoming events, promotions, and discounts quickly and cost effectively by posting alerts. The community includes: San Mateo Community Calendar, San Mateo Member Alerts page, San Mateo News Ticker and San Mateo Social Media Directory which includes subscription opportunities to alerts posted by each member. Members can now login and post their business promotion news, discounts, events or even tips at nualerts.com.
"We strive to identify and provide a rich set of innovative services and tools that will help our members grow their businesses and sustain the vitality of the greater San Mateo area business community," said Linda Asbury, President and CEO, San Mateo Chamber of Commerce. "With the addition of nuAlerts, every business in town can leverage sophisticated social media, online marketing and lead generation capabilities to enhance their growth. And, it's free to our Chamber and to our local businesses."
"We welcome the San Mateo Chamber of Commerce and all their members to nuAlerts. With such a large and diverse base of members, San Mateo Chamber can be a great source of new customers for its members and nuAlerts is honored to be chosen as the online platform for member networking and promotions," said Reena Jadhav, Founder and CEO of nuAlerts.
NuAlerts provides business communities with a powerful marketing platform that combines the best of search engine optimization, social network messaging, text messaging, widget and email marketing into a single easy to use service. nuAlerts helps connect, engage and monetize business communities and delivers next generation in member to member marketing.
To Get Started, the San Mateo Chamber of Commerce invites all members to access their free account and post their promotion or event at www.nualerts.com. Learn more about nuAlerts' Free services and PRO services.
Highlights of the Service:
1. San Mateo Community Calendar: http://www.nualerts.com/calendar/index.php?community_id=212
Local businesses can post for free upcoming promotions, events, ribbon cuttings and more to the first City wide business calendar. Residents can also sign up to get event alerts.
2. San Mateo Promotion Alerts: http://www.nualerts.com/index.php?page=view_community_alerts&community_id=212
Chamber Members can post offers, discounts and other promotional Alerts to the Community Promotions page which people can search and subscribe to.
3. San Mateo Social Media Directory: http://www.nualerts.com/index.php?page=community_members&community_id=212
Interactive business listings including social media links, text messaging number and most recent alerts. People can subscribe to businesses listed in the directory to get alerts via email, social media, text messaging or widget.
4. San Mateo News Ticker: http://www.nualerts.com/index.php?page=community_dashboard&community_id=212
Portable Community News ticker that anyone can take with them to stay connected with the San Mateo Chamber of Commerce Community in real-time.
5. Get Found Online: All businesses are automatically search engine optimized for maximum online exposure when they post an alert.
6. Text Messaging Marketing: Optional text messaging service for businesses to engage customers via mobile marketing and offer instant paperless discounts in store.
7. Free Email Marketing: Basic email marketing for all local businesses.
8. Weekly Digest: Email based weekly digest of the most recent alert from each business member of the community, distributed automatically to all business members.
San Mateo Chamber is launching two new programs in partnership with nuAlerts to deliver more exposure to their members:
1. Social Media Program to help members get connected with each other on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If each member followed the other members on social media, they would instantly acquire 1000+ new followers and friends, resulting in a significantly larger online network. The goal is to have 100 Chamber members follow each other in first 30 days.
2. Most Recommended Business Contest to highlight and reward customer centric businesses. Simply vote for your favorite San Mateo Chamber businesses by clicking on "Recommend Us" button on their nuAlerts page. Recommend the Chamber today at nualerts.com/sanmateochamber. Each month the Most Recommended Business will be featured and receive special gifts as well as online exposure.
nuAlerts is quickly becoming the platform of choice for business communities such as Chambers of Commerce and Business Parks. To learn more, please contact us at info ( @ ) nualerts dot com for a no obligation consultation on the benefits of a business promotions platform for your members dot
To read testimonials, please go to our testimonials page at nualerts.com/index.php?page=testimonials. Any Chamber, Association, Business Park and others who'd like to offer members a free member to member marketing service can email info ( @ ) nualerts dot com dot
About San Mateo Chamber of Commerce:
The San Mateo Area Chamber of Commerce promotes business and the public interest through representation, advocacy and sponsorship. The Chamber organizes and funds programs that support the economic, civic, cultural and educational excellence of the San Mateo area.
Linda Asbury, President and CEO
San Mateo Chamber of Commerce
385 1st Ave
San Mateo, California, United States
Linda ( @ ) sanmateochamber dot org
NuAlerts is a marketing tool for communities and businesses to "get the word out" via social media, text messaging, widgets, email, search engine optimization and more. NuAlerts has been rapidly adopted by Chambers of Commerce, Networking groups, small businesses and community organizations. Community Alerts offer members real-time posting of news, events and discounts to the virtual community dashboard online. Community Calendar delivers a single source of all community events nationwide. Customers sign up to receive specific alerts via their preferred channel including SMS, email, widgets or social networks. The nuAlerts dashboard provides instant access to local, community-wide updates and can be added to any site with a few clicks. For more information, visit nualerts.com.
reena ( @ ) nualerts dot com