Liberal Policies by Government Fuelling Foreign C-Store Players in Asia
Favorable environment along with liberal government policies are providing an impetus to the Asian convenience store market poised with splendid growth, says RNCOS.
- (1888PressRelease) December 01, 2011 - According to our latest research report entitled "Asian Convenience Store Market Forecast to 2012", by RNCOS, Asian Convenience market has witnessed tremendous growth over the past few years with consumers' lifestyle heading towards modernity and large participation from market players. The growth in the industry is attributed to the increasing consumer preference for convenience shopping and the growth of the service-class population. This new concept of shopping has given a new facet to the retail industry. Moreover, it is gradually replacing the existing traditional and independent retailers in the region.
As per our findings, some of Asian countries are witnessing structural changes in their retail sector owing to liberal policies of the government towards overseas players. These factors are leading the entry of more foreign convenience store players in the Asian countries. Developed markets like US & UK have become saturated with high C-store density posing a question mark over the industry's growth potential. As a result, players have now started to look outside these markets and Asia with increasing consumers' appetite for convenient shopping and surging sales of low priced non-traditional products provided a strong impetus to the development of the industry.
Our report, "Asian Convenience Store Market Forecast to 2012", provides exhaustive information and conceptual analysis on the growing convenience store industry in Asia. It facilitates quantitative and qualitative trend analysis of past and current industry scenarios and provides a clearly defined direction in which the industry is likely to proceed in the coming years. The report gives an insight into the convenience store industry in different Asian countries along with a brief overview of consumer behavior in those countries. The future growth areas and roadblocks evaluated in the research report will facilitate intending clients to align their business strategies as per the changing market dynamics in the region.
Moreover, our report also discusses about the key driving trends of the market in the coming years. In addition, it lays special emphasis on the competitive landscape of key players operating in the region. The identification of major players and their performance in detail along with a SWOT analysis is also discussed in the report.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM244.htm
Some of our Related Reports are as follows:
- U.S. Convenience Stores Market Outlook to 2013
- Global Convenience Store Market Analysis
- China Footwear Market Analysis
- China Apparel Industry Analysis
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Retail_Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the intending consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site