India Tyre Industry to Register Fast Pace Growth
Backed by various favorable factors, market for tyre production in India is anticipated to grow at a rapid momentum, says RNCOS in its latest research report.
- (1888PressRelease) December 06, 2011 - According to it's a latest research report by RNCOS, "Indian Tyre Industry Analysis", the Indian tyre industry has become a center of development in the Asia-Pacific region. Booming automobile market, improving road connectivity, government thrust on infrastructure projects, and vast replacement market are escalating tyre production in the country. Various industry players, including JK Tyres, Apollo tyres, MRF, Michelin, etc., are planning to pour in huge investments to increase capacities across their product portfolio. These capacity expansion plans are anticipated to ultimately result into high tyre production, which is expected to grow further at a CAGR of around 10% during FY 2011-2014 to reach 157 Million Units by FY 2014.
India has emerged as one of the world's most competitive tyre markets due to vast availability of raw material (natural rubber) and ultramodern production facilities. Strong market developments in the automobile industry have proven to be an incubator for vertical industry segments, including tyre. Increasing capital expenditure of companies, improving earning power, and growing technological capabilities have led to an increase in the sales of automobiles over the past few years.
The report, "Indian Tyre Industry Analysis", evaluates the future growth potential of India's tyre industry, and provides statistics and information on market structure, tyre production by segments, exports, and imports' trends. Tyre market projections, in value terms, have been provided for all prominent segments, including passenger cars, utility vehicles, and multi-purpose vehicles. This is expected to provide clients with cutting-edge market intelligence and help them towards making sound investment decisions. Besides, we have also identified and analyzed the emerging trends along with essential drivers and key challenges faced by the industry.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM267.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
- Vietnam Automobile Forecast 2014
- Turkey Automobile Sector Forecast 2014
- India Commercial Vehicle Market Analysis
- US Tyre Industry Analysis
- Booming Russian Automobile Sector
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Transportation.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site