CoreCentive Launches Enhanced Website For Unique Gratitude Works! Spot Recognition Program
Website launch highlights the new and innovative incentive-based spot recognition tool designed for companies of all sizes.
- (1888PressRelease) October 20, 2010 - CoreCentive, a leader in the Human Capital Management industry, is pleased to announce the launch of a website devoted exclusively to its Gratitude Works! program.
The site, www.Gratitude-Works.com, highlights this unique incentive-based "Spot Recognition" tool designed to help recognize, engage and reward employees, co-workers, customers, prospects and others.
"Gratitude Works! is exploding," said Steve Walter, President & Chief Executive Officer, CoreCentive. "Everyday this platform is being used for new applications or solutions to express gratitude. And because it can be used 'anytime, anywhere, or by anyone,' Gratitude Works! is quickly becoming one of our most utilized programs. Because of this, we felt a more compelling website was needed to detail the many wonderful applications this service provides to anyone looking for spot recognition tools and techniques.
"Whether you're launching a new product, thanking a volunteer, recognizing someone for going above and beyond, or any other innovative idea, Gratitude Works!"
Gratitude Works! consists of a variety of themes and denominations, as it's all about expressing gratitude. As a bonus, gift choices include items such as jewelry, sports equipment, home & outdoor merchandise, kids items, and much, much more - in all, more than a thousand diverse gifts that will appeal to everyone.
The Gratitude Works! website provides a one-stop shopping destination for both administrators and recipients of the program. Among the site's features:
• Complete administrative, reporting and measuring tools for employers.
• Full gift redemption services for the Gratitude Works! recipient.
• The ability to utilize "no cost" recognition by sending e-cards and e-certificates.
• Extensive gift awards catalog, with complete shopping cart services.
• The ability to express gratitude anytime, anywhere, and to anyone!
Founded in 1996, CoreCentive helps companies excite, engage and empower their people, their customers, and their brand through personalized service, support and technology.
The CoreCentive focus is on delivering Human Capital Strategies, Reward & Recognition Solutions, and Brand Engagement that increase our clients' performance and profitability.
For more information, visit www.CoreCentive.com.