TeePee Games Signs Up Even More Facebook Games
Six titles bound for discovery
- (1888PressRelease) March 02, 2012 - London, UK - TeePee Games, the innovative discovery platform pioneer for social, smartphone, MMO and online Flash games, is pleased to announce that it has signed up six new Facebook games to its teepeegames.com portal and Facebook application.
The Facebook games Pet Tales and Heroes of Neverwinter will be available for discovery from today, while Tinier Café, Artfit, Pyramidville and Wild West Solitaire are due to arrive on TeePee Games in the coming weeks.
• Pet Tales is an arcade style Facebook game created by Rivet Games, developer of the popular iOS title Puzzle Tales. The overall goal of Pet Tales is to restore an abandoned park so that it attracts lots of animals to play. Players will also have a chance to adopt a number of realistic looking cats and dogs
• Heroes of Neverwinter is an old school RPG adventure game based on the fourth edition rules of Dungeons and Dragon Players will have the chance to explore over 50 dungeons, battle over 40 unique monsters, learn over 20 unique skills and discover hundreds of powerful magic items.
• Tinier Café is a restaurant simulation game from casual and social game developer Gcrest, which maintains the Flash-based virtual world Tinier Me. In Tinier Café the aim is to create a chain of successful cafés starting from scratch. Players will need to design menus, decorate cafes and earn customer loyalty.
• Artfit is an incredibly simple yet enjoyable jigsaw style puzzle game created by social developer Pangalore. In Artfit players are given a selection of multi-coloured shapes and must fit them all into the "hand-drawn" shape outline provided.
• PyramidVille is a city building simulation game from French social game developer Kobojo. Set in ancient Egypt, each player is provided with a plot of land in the desert which must be cleared and cultivated for development. Players will need to build homes, workshops and wonders, as well as grow crops and look after animals.
• Wild West Solitaire is a card-based puzzle game combining elements of Spider Solitaire and Mahjong. In Wild West Solitaire players take on the role of a cowboy in pursuit of wanted criminals in the Wild West and must capture them with their card shark skills.
To find out all the titles coming soon to the TeePee Games discovery platform visit: http://www.teepeegames.com/games/coming_soon
Individuals who would like to find and play fun free Facebook, MMO and online Flash games, can visit the TeePee Games website or Facebook application. Developers and publishers interested in getting their games on TeePee Games should contact Darren Newnham.
For more information please contact:
Tony Pearce, CEO
Tel: +44 (0)7775 500847
Email: tony.pearce ( @ ) teepeegames dot com
Darren Newnham, Head of Content
Tel: +44 (0)7919 891451
Email: darren.newnham ( @ ) teepeegames dot com
Quoc Truong, Peppermint P
Tel: +44 (0)207 240 2645
Email: teepeegames ( @ ) peppermintp dot com
Notes to Editors
About TeePee Games
TeePee Games is a game player's discovery platform for smartphone, social and Flash games located at www.teepeegames.com. The service allows casual game players access to the games best suited to their profile, cutting through the noise of app stores and top-ten lists. TeePee Games has already served over 1.6 million personalised game recommendations from its extensive directory of more than 50 MMO, 150 Android, 400 Facebook and 2,500 online Flash games. The company was founded in 2010 and is funded by private equity. TeePee Games is headquartered in London, United Kingdom and the company website is located at: www.teepeegames.com.
TeePeeGames, the tent logo and "where your games live" are trademarks of TeePee Games Ltd. All rights reserved