Malaysia Medical Tourism Industry Set for Rapid Growth
Rich cultural heritage, favorable government initiatives, and cost effectiveness are fuelling the growth of Malaysian medical tourism industry, says RNCOS in its latest research report.
- (1888PressRelease) November 19, 2011 - According to the latest research report by RNCOS titled "Malaysia Medical Tourism Outlook 2012", Malaysia has emerged as a one of the most popular medical tourism destinations in the world. Though medical tourism industry has witnessed a moderate growth rate since the past few years, and holds vast scope for future growth. With a global market, exceeding RM 200 Billion (US$ 64 Billion), the country is well-positioned to be the market leader in alternative medicine industry. The Malaysian medical tourism industry is estimated to grow at a CAGR of around 20% during 2011-2014.
Research Analysis and Highlights
Our report, "Malaysia Medical Tourism Outlook 2012", spread over 45 pages provides an in-depth research and rational analysis of the current status and expected position of the Medical tourism in Malaysia. It evaluates the future growth potential of Malaysia's medical tourism industry along with forecast for 2011-2014 and provides statistics and information on market structure, various related segments, strong drivers, and present trends in the market. Our report also provides information on key market players to facilitate intending clients to depict a true picture of the medical tourism industry during the forecast period.
Additionally, analysis of the healthcare infrastructure along with healthcare packages has been included in the report to provide a balanced outlook on the potentials of the Malaysia medical tourism industry.
Some of the Key Highlights of the Report are as follows:
- Emergence of Malaysia as a major tourism hub for spa tourism.
- Cost competitiveness as one of the most important factors for rising Malaysian medical tourism industry.
- Government initiatives boosting the healthcare sector.
- Well-laid medical infrastructure supporting the medical tourism industry.
- Medical tourism industry offering suitable healthcare packages to foreign patients.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM211.htm
Some of our Related Reports are as follows:
- Asian Medical Tourism Analysis (2008-2012)
- Booming Medical Tourism in India
- Emerging Medical Tourism in Turkey
- Emerging Medical Tourism in South Korea
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Tourism-Industry.htm
RNCOS specializes in Industry intelligence and creative solutions for contemporary business segments. Our professionals analyze the industry and its various components, with a comprehensive study of the changing market behavior. Our accuracy and data precision proves beneficial in terms of pricing and time management that assist the consultants in meeting their objectives in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Shushmul Maheshwari
- B 129 Sector 6
- Noida 201301
- Voice: 91-120-4224-700
- Visit our Site