Impact Menu Systems Fuji Film Acuity Advance HS
Impact Menu System's New Printer Delivers Stunning Edge to Edge Quality.
- (1888PressRelease) July 06, 2011 - Impact Menu Systems, a menu board company located in Nevada, is pleased to announce the addition of the Fuji Film Acuity Advance HS printer to their facility in Carson City, Nevada.
The Acuity HS offers stunning quality while printing at production speeds of over 430 ft² per hour delivering 100 beds in a single shift. The HS also boasts a new express mode that allows it to print over 650 ft² per hour.
Specifically designed for print applications requiring fine detail and high resolution imaging, the Acuity HS delivers both rigid and flexible point-of-purchase signage that hold up visually, even at the closest viewing,
ideal for the menu board industry.
"We are very excited about the installation of this new printer" stated Josh Tomaselli, president of Impact Menu. "This printer will allow us to service our clients faster, provide higher quality graphics than our competitors and offer our clients greater flexibility in terms of the print products that we are able to supply."
The Acuity HS comes equipped with a white ink module that allows white to be used as part of the image content or as an underprint or overprint layer. Unlike many other printers, the white ink can be printed in-line. This allows much greater flexibility in the application of white within a job. But perhaps what is most impressive is the ability for the HS to print up to three distinct layers on any given job with rich, opaque Uvijet white ink.
Variable droplet print heads deliver photorealistic quality at 13 beds per hour:
• New express mode allows printing over 650 ft2/hr.
• Roll media option makes it a cost effective UV roll solution for printing onto a variety of flexible materials
• A true flatbed printer providing precise registration and edge-to-edge printing which saves time, money and material
• Fujifilm Sericol Uvijet CMYK plus white ink delivers more intense, vibrant colors
The HS builds on the success of the Acuity Series by increasing the print speed resulting in performance previously found on much more expensive printers. When combined with the superior print quality of the Acuity, the HS provides customers with an outstanding price to performance ratio.