Entrepreneurs Head to Boulder for Online Strategy Summit 2012
Conference provides business owners with cutting-edge strategies to increase profits and customer loyalty using the Internet.
- Boulder, CO (1888PressRelease) May 16, 2012 - The inaugural Online Strategy Summit 2012 will take place June 10 at the Millennium Harvest House Hotel in Boulder. Entrepreneurs from all over the Rocky Mountain region will gather for a day of strategic skill building that will help them grow their businesses and retain customers online.
"The Internet has created an unparalleled opportunity for entrepreneurs," said Dush Ramachandran, co-founder of the Online Strategy Summit. " Today, having an online business strategy is as vital to a business as a bank account - you simply can't do without it. Online strategies allow entrepreneurs to reach more customers than ever before and create a global community of loyal fans. This summit will provide entrepreneurs with skills and strategic guidance to succeed in today's connected business environment."
The Online Strategy Summit 2012 will focus on:
• Pricing and positioning products in a way that maximizes perceived value and profits.
• Developing marketing messages and personal brands that attract ideal customers.
• Driving traffic to your website through social media.
• Protecting intellectual property online.
Speakers for the summit include: Dush Ramachandran, president of The Net Momentum Corporation; Terra Goeres, founder and president of Polished and Confident Image Consulting; Anita Edge, principal of Edge Marketing Group; Jonathan Rice, veteran copywriter; John Hayward, founder and CEO of Engage Technology; attorney Christopher Lane; and Doyle Albee, president of Metzger Associates.
"We recognize that many entrepreneurs are pursuing their dream while still holding down a 'day job.' Our goal is to provide an affordable day of world-class business education that doesn't require travel or time away from the work week, and we're confident attendees will consider spending a Sunday with us to be a positive investment in their business," said Goeres, who co-founded the conference with Ramachandran.
For more information or to register, visit www.onlinestrategysummit.com.
About Online Strategy Summit
Online Strategy Summit is the brainchild of Dush Ramachandran and Terra Goeres. It was born out of their belief that entrepreneurs are the lifeblood of the American economy and that the local, national and world economy can only flourish when entrepreneurs flourish. The summit aims to provide entrepreneurs with cutting-edge strategies for optimizing the power of the Internet within their own businesses and to provide a venue where entrepreneurs can meet and network with other like-minded businesses owners. For more information, visit: www.onlinestrategysummit.com.