Compuware To Speak At The 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum
Taking place on the 21st - 22nd June 2011, the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
- (1888PressRelease) April 06, 2011 - Compuware, one of the world's leading software providers, have confirmed their SVP of Strategy and Product Line Management, Mark Hillman, will speak at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum, taking place on the 21st and 22nd June at Olympia, London.
Mark will be presenting a session entitled 'Return on Investment in the Cloud: Myth, Magic, or Measurable?'
The session will cover how the performance of cloud-based applications has a direct impact on adoption and revenue, how the current generation of application performance management (APM) tools work ineffectively with cloud-based applications, and how achieving your desired cloud business objectives requires a new approach to APM.
Compuware will also be exhibiting at the event as a Gold Sponsor. To arrange a meeting with Compuware or with any of the other exhibitors please visit the sponsor page on the Cloud Computing World Forum website.
Mark Hillman joins a list of leading speakers which include:
- Peter Bassill, Chief Information Security Officer, Gala Coral Group
- Colin Tenwick, Chief Executive Officer, Livebookings
- Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services, HM Revenue and Customs
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprises Architecture, BP
- Anthony Hayes, Head of IT Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Sharon Rynne-Coleman, Global Head MIS, Markets, Thomson Reuters
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Philip Starrett, Head of Infrastructure Architecture & Strategy, Barclays Bank
- Alan Cohen, Vice President, Global Public Sector and Industry Solutions, Cisco
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Information Officer, Gatwick Airport Ltd
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Myron Hryck, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
To view the full speaker list or agenda please visit the website for more details.
To register your place at the event and take advantage of the early booking discount rate please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email info ( @ ) keynoteworld dot com.