CIO Utilities Summit Welcomes Delegates From Bluebonnet Electric and Xcel Energy
Today the CIO Utilities Summit team announced a few of the delegates who will attend the upcoming technology event.
- (1888PressRelease) April 27, 2011 - The CIO Utilities Summit team announced today a few of the delegates who will attend the upcoming technology event, including representatives from Bluebonnet Electric, Xcel Energy, and
The CIO Utilities Summit, June 12-14, 2011, will bring together CIOs, technology executives, analysts and solution providers to network, attend educational sessions and have in-depth conversations on the latest utilities IT topics and trends. Held at the InterContinental Montelucia Resort, the CIO Utilities Summit creates a relaxed, yet focused atmosphere that allows attendees to share best practices, new ideas and create valuable business contacts.
Featured CIO Utilities Summit attendees:
• Leslie Barrios, CIO & Executive Manager, IT, Bluebonnet Electric
• Randy Huston, Director, IT Infrastructure & Smart Grid, Xcel Energy Services Inc.
• Mark Culpepper, CTO & GM of Global Services, SunEdison LLC
• Michael Pesin, Chief Tech-Advisor, Smart Grid, Seattle City Light
• David Johnson, CIO, Chattanooga Electric Power Board
Topics covered on this year's agenda include smart grid implementation, security, and innovation; productive and efficient field service mobility; effective customer communication strategies; and public and private cloud computing. The agenda includes roundtables, panel discussions, and think tanks as well as networking opportunities.
For more information about the CIO Utilities Summit, visit www.cioutilitiessummit.com.
If you would like to participate in the event as an attendee, speaker or panelist, contact Christian Morato, Event Director, CIO Utilities Summit at christian.morato ( @ ) cdmmedia dot com or 312-374-0845 dot
About CIO Utilities Summit
CDM Media brings together CIOs and technology executives from North America's Fortune 1000 organizations to develop business ideas and build lasting relationships with peers and colleagues. The CIO Utilities Summit, to be held June 12-14, 2011 in Scottsdale, Arizona, allows IT executives to discuss the latest business technology issues and learn about current technology solutions. For more information, please visit http://www.cioutilitiessummit.com/.