Bill Campbell Receives 40 Under 40 Leadership Award
Local Branding And Design Agency's Vice President Honored By Triangle Business Journal.
- Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, NC (1888PressRelease) May 11, 2011 - Natalie Perkins, president of Clean Design, Inc. (http://www.cleandesign.com), has announced that Bill Campbell, vice president of the branding and design agency, received Triangle Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Leadership Award at a luncheon on May 5 at the North Ridge Country Club in Raleigh. Recognizing up-and-coming leaders under the age of 40 who are making a difference in the community, award recipients are selected based on business accomplishments, community involvement and significant career milestones.
"Bill's selflessness, hard work, and unrelenting desire to serve our clients and the community make him fully deserving of Triangle Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Leadership Award," said Perkins. "His leadership has helped make Clean Design what it is today. I congratulate him on winning this well-earned honor."
- Triangle Business Journal will profile each of the 40 Under 40 winners in a special section in their May 20 print edition.
- Campbell has been with Clean Design for more than 11 years. In addition to his role as vice president, he serves as the agency's brand strategy director. Since joining Clean Design in 1999, Campbell has also served as client service lead and interactive marketing manager. Before he joined Clean Design, Campbell worked for The V Foundation for Cancer Research in Raleigh as the director of annual giving and operations.
- He serves on the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Triangle, Inc. (BBBST) board of directors, and is a participant in the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Raleigh program, where he is garnering an in-depth view of community issues, developing skills necessary to assume leadership roles and gaining exposure to community involvement opportunities. He has also worked closely with Communities In Schools, Futures For Kids and St. Jude's Ranch for Children.
- A native of Geneseo, Ill., Campbell lives in Raleigh with his wife, Jen, and two children.
ABOUT CLEAN DESIGN, INC.:
Clean Design, Inc. is a branding and design agency specializing in uncovering the insights and ideas that reveal a company's brand truth. The agency works with some of the Triangle's most recognized businesses and brands including John Deere, Lenovo, The Umstead Hotel and Spa and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina. Clean Design provides branding, advertising, environmental, interactive, graphic, and publication design services. The agency is committed to staying true to its purpose: to design anything better. Clean Design is one of the largest design agencies in the Triangle. For more information, please visit http://www.cleandesign.com.
MMI Public Relations
jill ( @ ) mmipublicrelations dot com