Live Your Red Carpet Dream While Helping Foster Youth
A star-studded event created solely for the purpose of aiding foster care youth within Los Angeles Counte.
- Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA (1888PressRelease) January 21, 2011 - Living Advantage educates and informs the community about foster care issues and ways they can invest in the lives of at-risk youth to make a positive effort to evolve our progress with transforming the foster care system. So it should come as no surprise that we took hold of this opportunity to create a magical, purpose-filled, event with critically acclaimed Entertainer, Cindy Ashton.
Cindy Ashton along with Living Advantage present to you:
"Red Carpet Dreaming Tour: Mixer x Concert"
w/ scheduled host, 'The Blind Side's, Quinton Aaron
Our Tuesday, January 25th event will include:
• Award-Winning radio/TV Hollywood correspondent Gayle Murphy
• Emmy-Award Winning Comedian and Comedy Writer, Monica Piper
• Cindy Ashton's Amazing Rendition of popular Broadway songs.
• Award-Winning Record Producer, Vocalist, & Multi-Instrumentalist, Kayleen Peoples.
Held at the M Bar at 1253 Vine Street, our event will be held at one of Hollywood's prestigious locations.
With food and quality entertainment, there is nothing this event is lacking. What we've put together we can ensure all attendees are provided with a sincere enjoyable evening.
This is an event that will grab your attention and bring awareness to devastating issues while inspiring hope that together, we can make a #change.