K9 Scrub Club announces their event calendar for May with exciting changes and new events!
Not Your Average Neighborhood Dog Wash - Not Your Average Online Dog Store!
San Francisco, CA (1888PressRelease) May 01, 2012 - K9 Scrub Club, San Francisco's hot spot for dogs and their people has just released their events for May. "We wanted to create some new events that were fun, informative and brought us together with the community." said Carin OHara, the Noe Valley store manager.
The full list of events includes:
- Every Wednesday Night, Beginning May 2nd - Puppy Social with SF Puppy Prep from 7:30pm to 8:30pm. Led by the expert trainers from SF Puppy Prep, our socials promise to be the hit of Noe Valley and pretty much anywhere in San Francisco. If you have a puppy 16 weeks or younger, you are not going to want to miss these events. Advance registration is required for this event. Visit k9crubclub.com for more information.
- K9 Club Night is back for THREE Thursday nights in May! Think Studio 54, but with dogs! Stop by between 6pm and 9pm to enjoy free refreshments, serious discounts on our great treats and gear and listen to some fun beats. K9 Club Nights are every other Thursday, May 3rd, 17th and 31st.
- National Pet Week is May 6th through the 12th. Come celebrate our new products for dogs AND our newly-added line for cats! We'll extend the celebration to you and a friend: During National Pet Week, when you bring in a first-time friend to try us out and join the club, you'll both receive $5.00 off your baths.
- Secret Sale Premier Weekend - Friday, May 11th through Sunday, May 13th. It's going to be a weekend you won't want to miss! We are having a sale, but everything is hush, hush. What we can tell you is that it is going to be something you and your pup are going to love! Can't wait to find out? Just RELAX (that's a hint) and join the Club at k9scrubclub.com - our members are always the first to know!
- Fort Funston Meet Up - Saturday, May 19th. We are kicking off our first K9SC Meet Up at Fort Funston! At 9am we'll meet up at the entrance near the hang gliding area for a group walk with our four legged friends. Join us and meet new friends as we walk our pups through the park down to the beach for playtime and lots of treats! You won't miss us…we'll be wearing our special orange Meet Up t-shirts.
- SPCA Dog and Cat Adoption on Sunday, May 20th - Our friends from the SPCA are back again! We're both working hard to find homes for our furry companions and want to have another successful day of fun, friends and most importantly - adoptions! Stop by between 11:00am and 2:30pm to check out the adoptees and show your support.
- Secret Sale Memorial Day Weekend - For our 2nd secret sale, we wanted to TREAT you to something really special. We have to keep it a secret, but we can tell you that our sale is on something that has been featured on the Today Show! Can't wait until Memorial Day to find out? Join the Club at k9scrubclub.com - we never keep secrets from our loyal members! Sale is from Friday, May 25th to Sunday, May 27th.
- Loup Garou Dog and Cat Adoption - Sunday, May 27th. Did you know that dark-colored dogs and cats have a tougher time being adopted, than their lighter-furred counterparts? We didn't either, but when we heard this news our hearts went out to them and to our amazing new friends at Loup Garou, who help find homes for these great companions. Stop by from 11:00am to 3:00pm to see these special animals, show your support and help them find a new home!
- Hug Your Cat Day is May 30th! We've been celebrating all month and added some really cool, new cat products to our great line. Now what? It's time to HUG YOUR CAT (and dog, too)! Yes, this is a real holiday that we strongly support because hugs lead to happiness and happiness leads to well-being and well-being leads to a longer, healthier life for everyone! All day, we're offering discounts on our amazing cat stuff. Check out our events page online for a tasty sardine cookie recipe in honor of this special day - yum.
Visit K9 Scrub Club Online for more information and details.