GammaTech to Display Rugged Notebooks at 2012 DoDIIS Worldwide Conference
GammaTech to highlight cost-effective, high performance, rugged mobile computer solutions.
- San Jose, CA (1888PressRelease) March 27, 2012 - GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, will show its Durabook line of mobile rugged computers including the new RT10C and T7Q during the 2012 Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference in booth 352. The event, "Advancing Mission Integration" will take place in Denver, Colo. from April 1 to April 4, 2012, and will highlight the Defense Intelligence Agency's commitment and intent to unify defense intelligence infrastructure and information sharing initiatives.
GammaTech products are tough, rugged, portable and rigorously tested. They stand up to the most demanding situations, whether in the field, in an office, or positioned in a military vehicle. The Durabook models to be shown are built to Military 810G Standard for drop, shock, spill, and dust protection. Models offer security features such as Fingerprint Recognition, Smart Card Reader and TPM 1.2 support - and can be configured to meet the user's unique requirements.
The following GammaTech Durabook models will be on display:
• The U12C is the perfect companion for mobile power users on the go. It features a 12.1" WXGA Touch Screen with Digitizer and LED backlight display that quickly converts into a Tablet PC. This lightweight convertible style Tablet PC has an Intel Core i5 processor for maximized speed and data management, as well as a number of sophisticated I/O modules that can encompass everything from a RS232 port or GPS to an optional second 2M-pixel auto focus camera. A vehicle docking station is also available.
• The S15C and S15C2 rugged notebooks come equipped with the computing power and performance needed by the most demanding user in the toughest working environments. Features include a brilliant 15.6" HD display and Intel i7, i5, or i3 CPU platform, as well as an RS232 Serial port, three USB 2.0 connectors and much more. The S15C2 rugged notebook has these features plus nVidia Optimus technology and an Intel integrated graphics controller for outstanding high-resolution 3D graphics that extends battery life.
• The RT10C fully rugged Tablet PC is built to meet the mobile demands of true on-the-job portable computer users. Features include a 10.2" high-resolution touch screen display with an LED backlight to eliminate eyestrain, a lightweight five-pound design, an Intel Core i7-620UE mobile processor with integrated HD graphics, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth support, and much more.
• The R13C rugged convertible computer is built to stand up to some of today's harshest environments - it is tested for drop, shock, and spill protection, plus salt, fog and freeze/thaw standards, while a version with Military Standard 461E/F is available. The computer has a 13.3" multi-touch shock-mounted, 1000 NIT LCD sunlight readable screen with lock and eight-level adjustable LED and water-resistant backlit keyboard. A pivot hinge allows the R13C to quickly and easily transform into a tablet PC.
• Plus a sneak peek of the all-new T7Q - a small and lightweight rugged Tablet PC designed to meet the demands of mobile military personnel. The T7Q has a 7" TFT LCD display with resistive touch screen panel and LED backlighting, an m-SATA SSD drive and Intel Atom Processor, as well as numerous I/O port options including USB, RS-232, and RJ-45 ports and an integrated 5.0 Megapixel camera at the back of the unit. It is a convenient ultra-portable Tablet PC for use on the move or in an office, and the best choice for special applications such as government, military, field service/utility, emergency, and police.
The entire GammaTech product line is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at http://www.gammatech-durabook.com/whereToBuy.jsp. Every GammaTech product may be customized to customer specifications.
About GammaTech Computer Corporation
GammaTech Computer Corporation is a leader in the design, manufacture and sales of cost-effective, high-performance mobile computing solutions throughout North America. Its award-winning line of rugged and hardened notebook and tablet computers are designed and built-to-order to increase mobile productivity for business, government, healthcare, fire, public safety and a host of other entities. GammaTech offers a complete portfolio of products that delivers power and performance needed in the most demanding work environments, resulting in increased productivity and accelerated return on investment. GammaTech is headquartered in Fremont, California, which provides the final assembly, inventory, service and technical support.
For more information, please visit GammaTech at www.GammaTechUSA.com.