Professional Photography Consultant, Selina Maitreya, Interviews Social Media Guru, Rosh Sillars
Free Teleseminar - February 6th at 4pm EST - The Ever Changing World Of Social Media
- (1888PressRelease) February 01, 2012 - Photographer mentor and portfolio consultant, Selina Maitreya is introducing a free professional teleseminar series designed to help photographers build their business and thrive in today's marketplace. On February 6, 2012 Ms. Maitreya will open this series by interviewing social media guru Rosh Sillars during a free teleseminar open to all photographers and business owners.
"I am committed to helping all photographers build a business that will THRIVE and this is yet another step toward that purpose," states Ms. Maitreya.
During this call, listeners will be invited to explore:
* The Solar System Equation: Rosh's explanation of how and why social media truly works
* Which social media tools are hot, and what's not
* Why more photographers are going onto Google plus
* What you can do to improve your SEO
* How to Prioritize your Social Media presence and tasks
* How Social media effects your earning potential
Interested parties are asked to register at http://selinamaitreya.com/teleseminar/. Each free teleseminar is recorded and all registered will receive a link after the event to download the interview for future listening.
Considered to be one of the top consultants to photographers on the topic of social media, Rosh Sillars is the co-author of the book: The Linked Photographers' Guide to Online Marketing and Social Media and has just returned from Australia where he shared his knowledge with photographers.
Host and Photographer mentor and portfolio consultant, Selina Maitreya works with photographers world wide helping them to develop their vision into a competitive visual product. She builds sales and marketing programs with her clients in order for them to build businesses that thrive. She is the author of "How to Succeed in Commercial Photography: Insights from a Leading Consultant" and "Portfolios that Sell". Clarion Call is an online learning tool designed to share information with commercial photographers worldwide. Clarion Call III will take place Spring 2012. Ms. Maitreya's signature program, the Photographer's Path, a 12-month membership program is delivered via video, mp3 recordings and PDF formats that are transformational for photographers anywhere along the experience spectrum. http://selinamaitreya.com/
Registration is required to attend this free event. http://selinamaitreya.com/teleseminar/ The calls will be recorded and available to all who register.