Realizing a prolonged recession means small businesses need more access to powerful tools to streamline processes like payroll, Halfpricesoft.com has announced new features. Learn more at http://www.halfpricesoft.com
Offering customers the best when it comes to their payroll needs is a number one priority for halfpricesoft.com
(1888PressRelease) June 11, 2011 - In a down economy, companies need to streamline and increase efficiency, so they can be more productive with every minute and every dollar. Halfpricesoft.com released the new version of its popular ezPaycheck paryoll software, which gives small businesses and non-profits the easy-to-use and affordable payroll tax solution they need to get started on the right foot.
"Offering customers the best when it comes to their payroll needs is a number one priority for halfpricesoft.com," said Dr Ge, "We will continue to provide exceptional payroll tax solutions to small businesses across the nation."
EzPaycheck payroll software - available at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp - was designed with direct input and guidance from those who use it "in the trenches" every day. The newly upgraded version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- Quickly database backup and restore feature: Now user can backup or restore payroll data easily by a few clicks.
- More user-friendly user interface with form level help buttons and new fields
- New YTD Entry Screen: This new version makes it simple and easy to change payroll software or begin using payroll software for the first time - even for companies in the middle of their fiscal year.
Many people who start their own successful companies are intelligent, have field experience and an entrepreneur spirit to get things done. However, when it comes to accounting, and in particular payroll software, they often stumble.
"Payroll job is important for any business and organization, however calculating payroll taxes can be very time-consuming. We believe small business should focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software" explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com. "We intentionally engineered ezPaycheck payroll tax software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax expert, so small businesses can set up ezPaycheck quickly and easily."
Small Businesses looking for ways to save money on payroll processing and tax reporting can try out ezPaycheck payroll solution free for 30 days from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp, with no obligation and risk. The payroll tax software downloaded for trial includes all of new ezPaycheck 2011's functions and features including:
Other features of ezPaycheck payroll software include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
EzPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.