NSD Supervisory Board Makes Decision on Formation of Committees and Approves Development Strategy
NSD, Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports results of its Supervisory Board meeting.
- (1888PressRelease) December 17, 2010 - MOSCOW - National Settlement Depository (NSD), Russia's only settlement depository servicing the full range of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers, reports that on 13 December a meeting of the Supervisory Board of the company took place. The Board made decision on formation of the following NSD's committees:
- Committee of Interactions with Registrars and Depositories
- Committee of Settlement and Depository Activities and Tariffs
- Quality and Risks Committee
The Board approved the Regulations on the Committees and a new version of the Regulations on the Supervisory Board's Budget Commission.
NSD's Committee of Interactions with Registrars and Depositories now includes the following 16 members:
- Natalya Sidorova, Head Securities Services, ING BANK (EURASIA) ZAO; Chairperson of NSD's Committee of Interactions with Registrars and Depositories
- Alexei Zhinkin, Deputy General Director, Registrar NIKoil OJSC; Deputy Chairman of NSD's Committee of Interactions with Registrars and Depositories
- Natalya Abretova, Head of Depository Services and Correspondent Relations, ROSBANK (OJSC JSCB)
- Ekaterina Anisimova, Banking Products Development Manager, Securities Department, ZAO Citibank
- Maria Dolgopolova, Chief of Registrar Maintenance and Depository Activities Department, INFINITUM Asset Services
- Maria Ivanova, Head of Domestic Custody Services, Deutsche Bank LLC
- Irina Kotova, Director of Depository Services Department, Garant Specialized Depository Company LLC
- Nadezhda Miller, General Director, Reyestr A-Plus CJSC
- Alexander Nazarov, Director of Depository Services Department, ZAO UniCredit Bank
- Mikhail Nedelsky, General Director, Status CJSC
- Nadezhda Perekhodova, Deputy Chief of Department for Register Maintenance, First Specialized Depository CJSC
- Igor Polyakov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Novy Registrator CJSC
- Yuri Taranovsky, General Director, Reestr OJSC
- Nadezhda Ustinova, First Deputy General Director, Closed Joint Stock Company «United Depository Company»
- Boris Cherkassky, Director for Strategy, NSD
- Olga Chernyshova, Chief of Depository Center, GPB (OJSC)
The Supervisory Board has also established the number of the members of NSD's Committee of Settlement and Depository Activities and Tariffs and of the Quality and Risks Committee (15 and 17 members correspondingly).
Tatiana Chepeleva, a member of NSD Supervisory Board, has been elected the Chairperson of NSD's Committee of Settlement and Depository Activities and Tariffs.
Yuri Dubin, a member of NSD Supervisory Board, has been elected the Chairman of NSD's Quality and Risks Committee.
Vadim Subbotin, Vice President, Member of the Executive Board, MICEX, has been appointed the Chairman of NSD Supervisory Board's Budget Commission.
NSD Supervisory Board approved the main directions of the company's development strategy and decided to keep working on NSD's strategy preparation in line with MICEX Group's general development strategy.
National Settlement Depository (NSD) is the largest settlement depository in Russia, servicing on-exchange and OTC transactions with all types of debt and equity securities of Russian issuers and providing settlement services to participants in financial markets of the Russian Federation. NSD provides storage of global certificates and depository accounting for 99% of corporate bond issues, sub-federal and municipal bond issues. It services 100% of transactions conducted in the federal bond and the Bank of Russia bond markets, more than 99% of transactions conducted in the corporate and regional bond markets, the majority of transactions with equities and also services UIT units and securities of foreign issuers. In accordance with agreements concluded between NSD and the Bank of Russia, NSD acts as a settlement center for the organized securities market. NSD is Russia's national numbering agency and the substitute numbering agency for the CIS, authorized to assign the international ISIN and CFI codes.