The Perry Clayman Clinic Chelmsford Records Record Success Rate

Top Quote The Perry Clayman Clinic Chelmsford has recently released their latest performance report which shows an unprecedented 83% success rate. End Quote
  • (1888PressRelease) September 18, 2010 - Chelmsford - The Perry Clayman Clinic Chelmsford achieve record results in helping people overcome their addiction to alcohol, prescription and non prescription drugs using their unique 12 step program.

    Perry Clayman, Owner of PCP Chelmsford says, 'To achieve a success rate of 83% in any field is exceptional by anyone's standards but is especially fulfilling for the dedicated team at PCP Chelmsford as it helps so many more people than just the patients themselves. A successful program of rehabilitation not only helps the client back to a more normal way of life but also releases the strain that is inevitably felt by family and close friends.'

    The Perry Clayman Clinic with treatment centres in both Luton and Chelmsford uses a unique strategy to treat patients which starts with a thorough assessment so the most appropriate detoxification regime is prescribed.

    Perry Clayman goes onto say,' The general stereotypical image many people have of addicts are of people lying in the street with needles in their arms or people who sleep on park benches but with the vast majority of our clients this is certainly not the case. Our clients come from all walks of life, many are successful professionals which goes to show that substance abuse and addiction is by no means confined to the lower echelons of society.'

    The Perry Clayman Clinic Chelmsford offers both primary and secondary care programs at two separate facilities. The emphasis is on the healing of the entire person through a combination of medication, group and individual therapy and rehabilitation. Both the psychological causes and the physical consequences are addressed in order to give the person the best possible chance of recovery without relapsing.

    Perry Clayman concludes by saying, 'Although we are pleased with our current 83% success rate we feel there is still room for improvement and by examining the other 17% in detail hope to surpass this success figure in the coming months.'

    The Perry Clayman Project provides addicts with the treatment and support they need to overcome their addiction and lead a healthy and constructive life.

    Further Information:

    Company Name: Rehab Today
    PCP Luton 17-21 Hastings St. Luton Bedfordshire LU1 5BE
    info ( @ ) pcpluton dot com
    Phone Number: +44 (0)1582 730 113

  • FB Icon Twitter Icon In-Icon
Contact Information