Self-Empowerment Books Are What We Need During Times Like These... And These Entrepreneurs "Speak" Volumes in Minutes

Top Quote Married entrepreneurs Christopher & McKenzy Bowers, release a short, no fluff volume to encourage eliminating the distractions and take action now. End Quote
  • (1888PressRelease) July 11, 2020 - Entrepreneurs Christopher & McKenzy Bowers, have announced the release of volume one of their NO CAP: The 10 Keys series that is dedicated to those who are fearless.

    The volumes are short and easy to digest; most pages being between 1-5 minutes in length to channel focus directed towards mindfulness, motivation, creating affluence, and encouragement to "just do it". The Bowers have related their intent to use their vast knowledge that they have acquired towards informing those who seek a better understanding of tools needed to start a business from A-Z, resources that are available, closing the gaps of investment comprehension, and how to create long term generational wealth.

    "The purpose of having these NO CAP volumes so sweet and simple are because generally speaking, you only spend about 20% of your time truly comprehending what you are reading... The other 80% is pretty much just moving your eyes. We'd rather eliminate all the filler words to hand you the Keys.

    We had to separate ourselves to experience more and grow; And as we continue to succeed and take calculated risks, why not have others that need a little motivation, join us? The information that we plan to put in these volumes are things that took us years to accumulate because no one laid it out in front of us. We are going to use these NO CAP tools to fast track the progression for other fearless entrepreneurs like ourselves so we can toast together in the end... There is always a seat at the table if you learn to prepare it yourself. Welcome to the Keys!" states the Bowers.

    "With success, only the strong will prevail. You can’t live in fear about others’ opinions; what they think or how you may appear to someone. Not every person wishes to be a crab in the bucket and if you are reading this book, we can assume you are not one of those people either..." -NO CAP: The 10 Keys- Create a World That Does Not Exist Yet

    The first volume of the series; NO CAP: The 10 Keys- Create a World That Does Not Exist Yet is now available in book form, audio, and eBook. It can be found on their website at and soon to be released on Amazon Prime, Amazon Kindle, Audible, Apple Books and Google Books later this week.

    About The Authors
    Christopher and McKenzy Bowers are a married entrepreneurial powerhouse duo. After moving away from their home town and separating themselves from family and friends, they immersed themselves among learning new ways outside of conventional thinking to strengthen their knowledge of basic entrepreneurship.  

    Soon after, they learned more complex ways of universal thinking and understandings that included meditation, motivation, business development, investing, real estate, wealth and portfolio management. 

    In addition to some of their other business ventures, they continue to advance and developed the No Cap Volumes dedicated to teaching others who wish to do the same.   

  • FB Icon Twitter Icon In-Icon
Contact Information