: The Chilean Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015

Top Quote ICD Research's Report "The Chilean Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies Analyses and Forecasts to 2015" is now available at End Quote
  • Dallas, TX (1888PressRelease) July 05, 2011 - Top level overview of the Chilean defense industry
    A breakdown of the Chilean defense industry by spend pattern valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
    A breakdown of the markets by segment valued from 2006 through 2010 and forecasted from 2011 through 2015
    Details of top companies active across the Chilean defense industry
    Emerging trends and opportunities in the Chilean defense industry in the last 12 months

    This report offers insights into the market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) to gain a market share in the Chilean defense industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:

    Market opportunity and attractiveness: detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2011-2015, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.

    Procurement dynamics: trend analysis of imports and exports, together with its implications and impact on the Chilean defense industry.

    Industry structure: five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.

    Market entry strategy: analysis of possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing players have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.

    Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of competitive landscape of the defense industry in Chile. It provides an overview of key defense companies (both domestic and foreign), together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.

    Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.

    Analysis of Defense industry market size from 2006 through 2010 and forecasts till 2015
    Analysis of defense budget allocation
    Benchmarking with key global markets
    Market opportunities
    Defense procurement dynamics
    Industry dynamics
    Market entry strategy
    Competitive landscape and strategic insights
    Business environment and country risk

    Reasons To Buy
    Gain insight into the Chilean defense industry with current, historic and forecast market values
    Get insight on market opportunity and attractiveness
    Get insight on industry procurement dynamics
    Gain insight on industry structure
    Gain insight into the regulations governing the Chilean defense industry and the potential market entry strategies with an expert analysis of the competitive structure
    Identify top companies of the Chilean defense industry along with profiles of all those companies

    Key Highlights
    The Chilean defense industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.33% over the forecast period, from an estimated US$4.8 billion in 2010 to an expected US$7.5 billion in 2015. Border disputes and military modernization initiatives will drive growth in defense expenditure during the forecast period. The Chilean defense industry is also set to benefit from the Copper Reserve Law, through which 10% of state-owned copper producer Codelco's annual revenues are transferred in equal proportion to the army, navy and air force for arms procurement. During the review period, the country maintained a defense expenditure of 2.5% of its gross domestic product (GDP), which is expected to increase during the forecast period.
    During the review period, 70% of the defense budget was allocated for revenue expenditure, while the remaining 30% was assigned to capital expenditure. This is expected to continue during the forecast period as well.

    About Us:
    ReportsnReports is an online library of over 75,000 market research reports and in-depth market research studies & analysis of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.

    Mr. Priyank
    7557 Rambler road,
    Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
    Tel: +1-888-989-8004 EXT 106


    Buy Now:

    Browse All:

  • FB Icon Twitter Icon In-Icon
Contact Information