VERYBEST.COM Announces the 2010 Awards in Very Best Luxury Products Tier
Top Google rated online luxury magazine VERYBEST.COM are proud to announce the list of award winners in the Very Best Luxury Products tier.
- (1888PressRelease) November 12, 2010 - Limassol, MC Top Google rated online ( http://www.verybest.com/ ) luxury magazine VERYBEST.COM are proud to announce the list of award winners in the Very Best Luxury Products tier. The list can be viewed on our homepage. Editor Mary-Louise explained that the list was finalized after a great deal of thought and preparation by the various committees and contains a total of 255 Award Winners Throughout 21 Countries around the world. France took the most awards, 86, followed by ITALY with 49, the UK with 28, the USA with 23, GERMANY with 21 and SWITZERLAND with 18. AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CANADA, CUBA, DENMARK, FINLAND, HUNGARY, JAPAN, LEBANON, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, SPAIN and SWEDEN followed.
VERYBEST.COM utilizes a proprietary evaluation system during the review of all nominees. This system is based on awarding up to a maximum of 100 points to the nominee and there is no limit as to how many nominees are able to win in any one category. Also a nominee could fall into various categories and so win more than one award. It is also possible for smaller entities and local businesses to be nominated, providing they reach the standard.
The categories and winners for the Services & People Awards will be released on December 4th.
- The Award Ceremony will take place on January 8th at the Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, we present the 2010 VERYBEST.COM AWARD categories for the Very Best Products and would like to extend our congratulations to all 2010 Winners and hope you enjoy the services of VERYBEST.COM:
- CHAMPAGNE, CONGNAC AND WINE
- COFFEE, CHOCOLATE AND PASTRY
- HOME INTERIOR
- JET AND YACHT
- JEWELRY AND TIMEPIECE
VERYBEST.COM features independent and unbiased news and reviews on the very best in luxury from around the world. Products, services or individuals featured in the magazine are invited by the Editor free of charge and with no direct or indirect benefit. Content is exclusive and professional, featuring some of the very best and most distinguished brand names from around the globe with the sole aim of providing a trusted luxury guide for the luxury aficionado.
- In 2004 luxury aficionados create a list of the very best products and services
- By 2007 the list has rapidly grown and the idea of a ( http://www.verybest.com/ ) luxury website is decided
- In March 2010 after very intensive work a unique website was launched
- Top 3 in Google for very best and top 10 for luxury.
VERYBEST.COM, World's Leading Luxury Magazine, Presenting The Very Best in Luxury Products, Services, People and Awards! For further information please contact +377-9770-2324 or e-mail us at press ( @ ) verybest dot com or write us at 11 Rue de Portier, 98000 Monte Carlo, Monaco or visit http://www.verybest.com