Trafford Publishing's Video Services: Taking Book Marketing to the Next Level and Into the Spotlight
This October, Trafford Publishing takes book marketing to a whole new level and provides published authors the chance to knock on Hollywood's doors.
- (1888PressRelease) October 13, 2010 - Trafford Publishing, one of the leading independent book publishing companies, is providing published authors the chance to knock on Hollywood's door with a book marketing service that lets them express their creative intent - Trafford's Hollywood Book Trailer. This book marketing service by Trafford Publishing allows authors to see their works in film, enjoy professionally-made graphics and photography and even have a video copy of themselves. Trafford's Hollywood Book Trailer is a good way for authors to share their artistic vision to the readers.
For the whole month of October, Trafford is offering 40% discount on their video book marketing service. Avail Trafford's Hollywood Book Trailer before October 31st and you get to see your book come alive at almost half the cost.*
And to entice more readers for your book, Trafford Publishing offers you a brand-new video book marketing service to get chance to get your foot in the door of Hollywood studios - Book to Screen Services. Trafford's Book to Screen Treatments includes:
• Hollywood Gatekeeper - A professional film reader will create an objective Script Coverage of the author's book. The author will receive a detailed synopsis and critical analysis of the book which is then delivered to Trafford's exclusive Hollywood Database. This database is accessed by Hollywood agents, writers, directors and producers.
• Hollywood Audition - In addition to the detailed synopsis and critical analysis included with the Script Coverage, this service also includes with a professional Book Trailer. Still photos, images and motion graphics are used in creating a visual representation of the book. Both Script Coverage and Book Trailer are included on their Hollywood Database.
• Hollywood Storyteller - This service turns the author's work into a screenplay outline, building on key storylines, characters and subplots. The screenplay outline is also archived in Trafford's Hollywood Database. This service includes a US Copyright registration to protect the author's intellectual property.
• Hollywood Topliner - This service turns the author's book into a production-ready draft of a script. The screenplay is also archived on their exclusive Hollywood Database and will be accessible to Hollywood executives. This service also includes full legal guarantees of your intellectual property under US Copyright laws.
Avail Trafford Publishing's video marketing service and get to see your creations brought to life.
Claim your Free Book Marketing Guide (http://www.bit.ly/bGmMFs) today to learn more on promoting your book.
*Offer valid only until October 31, 2010. This offer cannot be combined with any previously purchased offers.
About Trafford Publishing
Trafford Publishing was the first company in the world to offer an "on-demand publishing service," and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford's experience for self-publishing their books.