The Third International Forum on Intellectual Property Expopriority'2011
EXPOCENTRE, the leading exhibition company in Russia, and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation are jointly holding the 3rd International Forum on Intellectual Property «Expopriority'11» in Moscow from 7 to 9 December, 2011. From 7 to 9 December 2011, Moscow, Expocentre Fairgrounds
- (1888PressRelease) November 16, 2011 - It is carried out under the patronage of the Council of Federation of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the Federal IP Service of Russia and supported by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), International Federation of Invention Associations (IFIA), International Federation of Exhibition and Congress Service (IFES) and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs (RUEF).
The 3rd International Forum on Intellectual Property «Expopriority'11» is the largest in Russia and Eastern Europe event reflecting the latest Russian and international trends in the development of international patent law and its application in the international exchanges of goods and technologies. It is also an important event for the further development of international innovations' market.
The 3rd International Forum on Intellectual Property includes:
• International Congress on Intellectual Property (plenary meeting and sections)
• Brand Leaders' Summit
• International Exhibition for Innovations
• Competition for the best innovations
• Assembly of the Innovation Community of Young Generation
• International Round Table "Patents and Industrial Designs in Regional Customs Union
• International Round Table "Organization and Mechanism of Functioning of Territory of Innovation Clusters in the Context of the Innovative Russia'2020 Strategy
• Seminar on Industrial Patterns and Designs
A special role in the IP Forum is assigned to Brand Leaders' Summit. The conference will be attended by Russian and foreign experts on intellectual property, owners of brands, patent attorneys, representatives of governmental bodies of Russia and the mass media. Within the issues to be discussed are such as fighting against counterfeiting and piracy in Russia and abroad, and collisions in Internet in connection with the forthcoming registration of trademarks as domain names of the first and second levels (gTLDs).
This part of the Forum is carried out on December 9, 2011 by EXPOCENTRE, CCI RF in conjunction with developers of a special ICC project called BASCAP - «Business Action to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy" - and ICC National Committee of Ukraine. International experts of WIPO and the ICC are expected to take part in the Conference as well.
It is our pleasure to invite you and your colleagues to take part in IP Forum in general and in Brand Leaders' Summit in particular - both as speakers and participants of the topical discussions. Free admission is announced but it is highly recommended to make an electronic registration through the Forum's site a.s.a.p. to be on the safe side with a seat and set of dissemination materials.
ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM FOR CONGRESS PARTICIPANT - http://www.expo-priority.ru/en/application/
Galina P. Kalinina
Director of Forum on IP
Tel.: +7 (499) 795-37-64
E-mail: kalininagp ( @ ) expocentr dot ru
You can find additional information and registration form on the website of the IP Forum: www.expo-priority.com/eng.