Public Sector Cloud the focus at 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum
Taking place on the 21st - 22nd June 2011, the 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
- (1888PressRelease) March 09, 2011 - Some of the cloud computing world's biggest players will come together to discuss the public sector cloud at the 3rd Cloud Computing World Forum taking place on the 21st and 22nd June 2011 at Olympia, London.
With speakers such as Chris Chant, Director of the G-Cloud Programme in the Cabinet Office, and Mark Hall, Director of IT Live Services within HM Revenue & Customs, the forum will allow the opportunity for cloud providers and end-users to talk face-to-face with some of the UK's top public service decision-makers.
Taking place in the Cloud Approach Theatre, the session will also analyse the best practice for public service adoption strategies and integration in the cloud, and the current state of play for the UK's very own public sector 'G-Cloud'.
Key speakers confirmed include:
- Adrian R. Gardner, CIO, NASA
- Myron Hrycyk, CIO, Severn Trent PLC
- Julie Meyer, CEO, Ariadne Capital and Dragon, BBC Dragons Den Online
- Hany Fam, President - UK & Ireland Division, MasterCard
- Peter Hambling, CIO, Lloyds TSB
- Peter Cochrane, former Chief Technologist, BT
- Alan French, CTO, Marks and Spencer
- Federico Florez, Global CIO, Ferrovial
- John Beaver, Strategic Infrastructure Manager, BBC
- Windsor Holden, Principal Analyst, Juniper Research
- Chris Gant, Director of Government Cloud Programme, Cabinet Office
- Sebastien Marotte, Vice President Enterprise EMEA, Google
- Jamie Liddell, Editor, Outsource Magazine
- Andy Burton, Chairman, Cloud Industry Forum
- William Fellows, VP Research EMEA, 451 Group
- Jos Creese, Head of IT, Hampshire County Council
- David Akka, MD, Magic Software Enterprises UK, Eire & Nordics
- Anthony Hayes, Head of Vendors Management, Royal Mail
- Marcus East, CIO, Comic Relief
- Kris Fitzgerald, CTO, Dell Services
- Andrew Weir, Director of Enterprise Architecture, BP
- Many more…
The event will also feature a free-to-attend exhibition. To register for the event please visit the website, or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options, please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email info ( @ ) keynoteworld dot com.