Small business payroll tax solution provider halfpricesoft.com released on new 2012 ezPaycheck software to help employers update tax rate smoothly and easily before Jan 31, 2012 deadline. Learn more at www.halfpricesoft.com.
Tax issues are the single most significant set of regulatory burdens for most small firms.
(1888PressRelease) January 25, 2012 - Payroll Tax Cut temporarily extended into 2012. IRS required that employers should implement the new payroll tax rate as soon as possible in 2012 but not later than Jan. 31, 2012. Small businesses that are having trouble staying current with payroll taxes can turn to new ezPaycheck small business payroll system from halfpricesoft.com.
The Temporary Payroll Tax Cut Continuation Act of 2011 temporarily extends the two percentage point payroll tax cut for employees, continuing the reduction of their Social Security tax withholding rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent of wages paid through Feb. 29, 2012. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The social security wage base limit is $110,100.
"Tax issues are the single most significant set of regulatory burdens for most small firms. The Government Accountability Office recently estimated that 1.6 million businesses are behind on paying their payroll taxes," said Halfpricesoft.com's founder Dr. Ge. "So it's a great feeling knowing that we save small businesses money on their payroll software needs. What's even better, though, is knowing we make their life less frustrating and save them much needed time."
The new ezPaycheck Payroll and Check Printing Software is released to help small businesses and accountants to handle the latest tax changes easily and smoothly. Customers can try out it for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp. The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. This payroll application is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
Available for just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software has remained at that affordable price since its initial release in 2005.
About Halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software
ezPaycheck is developed and distributed by Halfpricesoft.com, a Louisville, Ky.-based firm committed to creating affordable and easy-to-use financial software for small businesses. Additional small-business payroll software titles available from Halfpricesoft.com include w2 software, 1099 software, check printing software, employee time tracking software and barcode printing software.