TruTech Tools is proud to offer the Fluke TiS, the lowest cost thermal imager in its class to meet the proposed RESNET infrared inspection standard.
(1888PressRelease) July 01, 2010 - TruTech Tools and Fluke proudly introduce the Fluke TiS an entry-level thermal imager for quick, easy, and accurate problem identification and troubleshooting designed specifically for the building inspection professional.
The Fluke TiS Thermal Imaging Scanner, for building diagnostics, is the most affordable thermal imaging camera that meets the proposed RESNET infrared inspection standard. When cost is the primary consideration into entering the building science/weatherization market, the Fluke TiS could not have come at a better time.
Whether you are a building inspector, home inspector, electrician, energy auditor, HVAC installer, insulator, or window installer or instructor, the Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera is the perfect tool to help you identify hidden building construction issues, find moisture intrusion, detect energy loss/missing insulation, and many basic electrical connection and load problems while providing years of trouble free service.
Getting ready for HomeStar? The Fluke TiS - 'tis the camera for you. It has the features you will need to perform testing and solve problems without the high price of bells and whistles you simply will not use.
Features and benefits:
• The most affordable thermal imager on the market that meets the proposed RESNET infrared inspection standard
• Highest resolution (120x120) in price class
• Only imager in price class with versatile, manual focus
• Largest display size (3.7") in price class. 30% larger than comparable imagers!
• Long battery life lasts ~4 hours
• Rugged body engineered to withstand 2 m (6.5 ft) drop test
• Award winning ergonomic design
• Easy to use - the TiS Thermal Imaging Scanner provides you with a basic, reliable solution for the building professional
• Trusted quality of Fluke brand