Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 New Features Explained For The First Time
The first training course in the UK by industry experts that provides an overview of Microsoft's new update to Dynamics AX ERP system.
- (1888PressRelease) September 23, 2016 - MICROSOFT OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED THEIR NEW DYNAMICS AX 7 ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING (ERP) SYSTEM IN MARCH THIS YEAR (2016). Last month (August) saw another considerable platform update to version 7.2. The first update, platform version 7.1, came in May.
With the latest platform update, Microsoft has added a host of new features, from the user interface to security and analytics.
There are many users of older versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX (as well as users of legacy systems) who are keen to see the new ERP system in action, to get hands on with the new UI, and to understand how the new features might improve their current processes.
In response to the huge interest in the new Dynamics AX, ANEGIS Consulting have organised a two-day training course "What's New in Microsoft Dynamics AX 7". The course will be run by highly experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers and cover:
• All the new features of Dynamics AX 7
• The new user interface, dashboard and options
• Changed module functionality (tailored to individual attendees)
• New architecture/development tools and subscription model
A full agenda for the course (4-5 October) can be found on the What's New in Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 course page at https://ax-dynamics.com/whats-new-microsoft-dynamics-ax-7-training-course/#agenda.