Leading Indian Government representative to speak at the Cloud Computing World Forum
It can be confirmed that Golok Kumar Simli, Principal Consultant & Head of Technology for the Indian Government, will be speaking at the Cloud Computing World Forum India, to take place at the JW Marriott in Mumbai, on 12th October 2011.
- (1888PressRelease) August 18, 2011 - Golok has over 18 years' experience in ICT and has overseen the planning and management of various products including Government transformation, e-Governance, e-Business and Portfolio/ Program/ Project Management. He has also worked as CEO for an e-Governance Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), providing Government Services to citizens and the business community.
His current role, as Principal Consultant & Head of Technology, has him delivering IT projects for the prestigious Passport Seva Project (Mission Mode Project) of Ministry of External Affairs, under the National e-Governance Plan of India.
His previous experience includes with the Reserve Bank of India, Oli & Gas, Power, Banking & Finance and Private Sectors. He has successfully strategised core ICT infrastructure for Mission Mode Projects (under the National e-Governance Plan of India), Government Data Centres for secure and centralised information sharing, and Capacity Building across government departments.
Golok will be discussing 'A Changing Landscape,' taking place in Session one at 10.00am. His talk will cover government department readiness, challenges in moving towards the cloud and the general changing landscape of cloud computing.
The show will feature a number of talks from key exhibitors and industry experts. Speakers already confirmed for this highly anticipated event include:
• Sandeep Phanasgoankar, CTO, Reliance Capital Ltd
• Rajesh Huddar, Head - Information Security Practice, Mahindra Special Services Group
• Milind Varerkar, Head of IT, Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank
• Alok Bharadwaj, Sr. Vice President, Canon India Private Limited
• Jajwalya Bhandarkar, Head of IT, Fila
• Sharat M.Airani, Chief-IT (Systems & Security), Forbes Marshall
• Tarun Pandey, Vice President IT, Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (ABFSG)
• Jasmeet Singh Puri, Vice President - Corporate Affairs and CIO, Fortis Healthcare Ltd
• Biji Varughese, Head IT, McDonalds
• Prince Azariah, CIO, ACC Limited
• Ravi Pandey, Industry Analyst, Information & Communication Technologies, Frost & Sullivan South Asia & Middle East
The event will also include a free-to-attend exhibition where Cloud Computing's top players will present their latest products and knowledge. To register your place at the forum please visit the website or call +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information regarding speaking and sponsorship opportunities at The Cloud Computing World Forum India please call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email info ( @ ) keynoteworld dot com
Other locations for the Cloud Computing World Series include Dubai, Brazil, Hong Kong and South Africa. For further information regarding any of these events please visit www.cloudcomputinglive.com