The Acupuncture industry is expected to see a huge jump in popularity as new devices, such as the Zeta Technology Groups product line incorporating Zetathermide appear in the market.
(1888PressRelease) March 17, 2011 - The Acupuncture industry is expected to Increase to a billion dollar Industry according to Jeremy Madvin. This industry has been gaining recognition and growing consistently for the last few decades in the United States. According to the National Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) survey (1) an estimated 10% of Americans have tried acupuncture, and of those who haven't, two-thirds would consider it. According to these statistics, nearly 30 million Americans have tried acupuncture since it was introduced in the U.S. just 30 years ago.
While other parts of the world consider acupuncture the norm and have been relying on it for centuries, Americans acceptance of acupuncture as a treatment option has been much more gradual. This is expected to change drastically in the near future as acupuncturists adopt new, less intimidating tools and methods and move away from needles. At the forefront of this movement is Zeta Technology Group, who recently introduced a line of products which entirely eliminate the need for needles in acupuncture. They boast a new technology, called Zetathermide, which generates a natural and measurable wavelength known for increasing micro capillary blood flow in precise locations . Small amounts of Zetathermide can be placed on specific points of the body, as directed by someone licensed/trained in acupuncture or acupressure, as a complimentary and co-operative approach to their periodic therapy.
These new product categories allow the Acupuncturist to treat the patient less frequently and offer non invasive, self administered options for the patient to use in-between sessions.
The Acupuncture industry is expected to see a huge jump in popularity as new devices, such as the Zeta Technology Groups product line incorporating Zetathermide, are introduced. These new technologies offer an approach to Acupuncture which eliminates the use of needles. According to Jeremy Madvin, "new and innovative alternatives like those which include Zetathermide will make a huge impact on the acupuncture industry as more people are drawn towards the healing effects of acupuncture for their chronic or acute pain, illnesses and other healing needs."
A note about the Health Benefits of Acupuncture: Patients that are most often treated with acupuncture are seeking benefits listed below:
• People who aren't suffering from any particular disease but are experiencing a serious drop in energy levels due to stress and anxiety may benefit from acupuncture treatment. By unblocking energy channels in the body, people claim to feel de-stressed and revitalized. They may experience a sense of calm and happiness post acupuncture treatment.
• Reports indicate that acupuncture treatment may inhibit and prevent certain diseases from manifesting mainly because it strengthens the immune system and improves blood circulation.
• Patients suffering from insomnia and sleeplessness over extended periods of time have made long standing claims regarding the benefits from acupuncture treatment.
• Similarly for patients with regular headaches and migraines, acupuncture is claimed to be more beneficial since they do not have to take strong medication to relieve symptoms without curing the underlying cause. Acupuncture treatment in patients suffering from constant headaches or migraines will provide relief from these conditions on a permanent basis.
• One of the great benefits of acupuncture is that it employs a holistic method of treatment. Thus, most times, the overall health and wellness of the patient is considered and treatment provided is not specific to one problem alone. Acupuncture might take care of all disease conditions and symptoms by unblocking energy along various channels in the human body, thereby eliminating the possible causes and healing the patient completely.
• Acupuncture has also been found to be extremely beneficial to many people that are in the process of overcoming certain addictions like smoking, alcohol, and drugs.