Great Wall Chinese Medicine is having big event of diabetes
This is a phenomenal opportunity for the public to learn techniques for well-being and to learn the newest information on Diabetes Prevention from one of the top Diabetes Experts in the world, Dr. Wang.
- (1888PressRelease) May 25, 2012 - The China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences (CACMS) is the largest and most prestigious TCM research organization in China. CACMS coordinates joint efforts with the World Health organization. CACMS and Great Wall Chinese Medicine have joined together to establish a partnership to serve the community through an ongoing seminar series focusing on how both practitioners and the public can learn techniques for well- being.
1. We will have a great event on May 26, 2012 from 10am - 2:30pm at Scottsdale Mustang Library Auditorium.
2. The Guest Speaker is a Diabetes Expert Prof. Wang. He will visit AZ only for 4 days. He is the most favorite student of Dr. Cheng, Xing Nong who is a prestigious Academic Engineer in Traditional Chinese Medicine field in China.
3. You can apply 4 CEUs during the event. (Fee is $75 for health provider and $35 for students.)
4. You can waive $15 registration fee if you register before May 20.
5. The Free Public speech will be holding at 4:00-5:30 pm on May 26, 2012. Welcome to bring your patients to come to the free open event.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for the public to learn techniques for well-being and to learn the newest information on Diabetes Prevention from one of the top Diabetes Experts in the world, Dr. Wang who will only be in the United States for 10 days. Dr. Wang has over 20 years experience in clinical practice and research in Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture and Western medicine. He is an expert in prevention and treatment of endocrine metabolic diseases. This event is being put on as part of the Chinese Medical Sciences Seminar Series.
> > Please call to get more information or to reserve your seats. Reserving your seats early puts you into a drawing for a free complimentary consult with Dr. Wang. Call 480-429-8881 to reserve your seat today.
Our hope is to have the news media do a story on this wonderful event to help those suffering from Diabetes in Arizona.
FREE PUBLIC EVENT
Diabetes Prevention & Traditional Chinese Medicine
MAY 26, 2012
Scottsdale Mustang Library Auditorium
10101 N. 90th St. Scottsdale, AZ 85258