FX Asset Management Sees Dollar Strengthening Against Euro
FX Asset Management Who Correctly Forecasted a Weaker US Dollar Earlier this Year Sees USD Strength.
- (1888PressRelease) October 13, 2010 - Forex Money Manager Fxassetmanagement.com, who correctly forecasted a weaker EUR/USD Earlier this Year, Sees Strength. Fxassetmanagement.com says Euro member countries are not exactly doing great, and definitely not that good that should warrant a 10% increase against the USD.
Fxassetmanagement.com says fundamentals alone should help see the USD strengthen against the EUR, but also technically. We here at FXAssetManagement.com believe on a fundamental basis and our technical analysis a stronger USD will occur from this 1.39 level.
We are still advising to leave 80% assets in safe liquid investments and only speculate with the other 20%.
FXAssetManagement.Com is a Forex Money Manager COMMODITY TRADING ADVISOR REGISTERED, NFA ID#: 0391484 specializing in, Managed Forex Accounts. They can be contacted via its website www.FXAssetManagement.com