Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert Radio Show's Season Premiere Kicks Off with eHarmony.
Julie Spira offers a fresh perspective on online dating. I look forward to sharing how eHarmony matches singles for long-term relationships.
Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA (1888PressRelease) March 31, 2010 - Love is in the air as Julie Spira, radio show host of "Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert" and a worldwide authority on online dating, announces her Spring 2010 line-up of guests.
Spira, a best-selling author and dating advice columnist, will feature Dr. Gian Gonzaga, Senior Director of Research and Development at eHarmony Labs as her featured guest on April 3, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET.
Dr. Gonzaga is a world-renown expert in relationships, emotion and health psychology. He has been frequently quoted in the media on the subject of Internet dating including The New York Times, The Washington Post, ABC News, and CNN.com.
"Julie Spira offers a fresh perspective on online dating and I look forward to sharing with her listeners how eHarmony matches singles for successful long-term relationships." - Dr. Gian Gonzaga, eHarmony Labs
According to a Comscore research study, eHarmony was the number one visited site in February 2010, the busiest month for singles looking for love online.
The Spring 2010 line-up of guests for Ask the Cyber Dating Expert Radio Show includes:
• Cosmopolitan - Ky Henderson, editor of "Ask Him Anything"
• Weopia, Virtual Dating - Dave Wilkie, CEO
• "He's Just Not Your Type (And That's a Good Thing)" - Andrea Syrtash, author and dating expert, Oprah.com
• eLove - Paul Falzone, CEO
• "The Unofficial Guide to Dating Again" - Tina Tessina, author
• People Media - Josh Meyers, CEO (BlackPeopleMeet.com, SeniorPeopleMeet.com)
• The Wing Girls - Jet and Star - dating superheroes and comedians
• "Have I Got a Guy for You"- Alix Strauss, author
• Perfect Match - Dr Pepper Schwartz, Chief Relationship Expert
• Senior People Meet - Dr. Terri L. Orbuch, "The Love Doctor"
For a complete schedule of guests, visit http://cyberdatingexpert.com/radio-show.
About Cyber-Dating Expert Julie Spira
Julie Spira is the bestselling author of "The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online."
Spira was an early adopter of the Internet and created her first online dating profile in 1994. She is a frequent guest in the media on the subject of online dating including The New York Times, CBS News, ABC News, FOX News, the Los Angeles Times, Glamour, Men's Health and WomansDay.com. She was named one of the "Top 10 Dating Advice Columnists to Follow on Twitter" by Your Tango and creates irresistible online dating profiles for her private coaching clients. Her expert dating advice appears on eHarmony Advice, The Huffington Post, Your Tango, Date Daily, JDate, and Zoosk. Spira is the LA Dating Advice column on Examiner.com. Julie Spira is a graduate of the Park School of Communications at Ithaca College where she holds a B.S. in Television-Radio.