Causing Far More Vertigo than Avant-garde Burj Khalifa? The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai, January 25
Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders, Will Lead The Speed Traders Workshop 2012, How High Frequency Traders Leverage Profitable Strategies to Find Alpha in Equities, Options, Futures and FX, in Dubai, January 25.
- New York, NY (1888PressRelease) January 06, 2012 - Burj Khalifa, known as Burj Dubai prior to its inauguration, is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is currently the tallest manmade structure in the world, at 829.84 m. Not only that, it is the tallest skyscraper to top of antenna, the tallest structure ever built, the tallest extant structure, the tallest freestanding structure, and the building with most floors: 160. Would there be something that induces more vertigo than this avant-garde structure? Edgar Perez's The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai on January 25.
Mr. Edgar Perez, author of The Speed Traders, and Adjunct Professor at the Polytechnic Institute of New York University, will lead The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai: How High Frequency Traders Leverage Profitable Strategies to Find Alpha in Equities, Options, Futures and FX (http://www.thespeedtradersworkshop.com), on January 25, 2012. Mr. Perez will reveal at The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai how high-frequency trading players are succeeding in the global markets and driving the development of algorithmic trading at breakneck speeds from the U.S. and Europe
to India, Singapore and Brazil.
The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai opens the door to the secretive world of high-frequency trading, the most controversial form of investing today; in the name of protecting the algorithms they have spent so much time perfecting, speed traders almost never talk to the press and disclose as little as possible about how they operate. The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai will reveal how high-frequency trading players are succeeding in the global markets and driving the development of algorithmic trading at breakneck speeds from the U.S. and Europe to India, Singapore and Brazil. Highlights of The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai include:
• The first and most comprehensive initiation to the world of high-frequency trading.
• Study materials provided by Edgar Perez, the author of the latest book on the subject of speed trading, and a well-known presenter in America, Europe and Asia.
• Strategies high frequency traders leverage to find alpha in equities, options, futures and FX.
• Latest update on high-frequency trading in the world and current regulatory initiatives.
• Techniques to detect high-frequency trading in the markets.
• Key enablers of high-frequency trading in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
• Proposed regulatory initiatives after the "flash crash".
• Up-to-date review of the future of high-frequency trading.
The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai kicks off a series of presentations in the world's most important financial centers: Sao Paulo, Brazil, February 1; Seoul, South Korea, March 28; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, April 11; Warsaw, Poland, May 11; Kiev, Ukraine, May 18; Singapore, May 26; Shanghai, China, June 6; Jakarta, Indonesia, June 13; Mexico City, Mexico, July 27; Hong Kong, August 4, and Moscow, Russia, August 10.
The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai is based on the research for the book The Speed Traders, published by McGraw-Hill Inc., the most comprehensive, revealing work available on the most important development in trading in generations. The Speed Traders explains everything there is to know about how today's high-frequency traders make millions-one cent at a time. Inside, prominent figures drop their guard and speak with unprecedented candidness about their trade. For more about The Speed Traders, readers can visit its Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as the most popular online retailers, including Amazon and Barnes & Noble, among others.
Mr. Perez is one of the great business networkers and motivators on the lecture circuit; he is available worldwide for the following speaking engagements: Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading, The Real Story behind the "Flash Crash", Networking for Financial Executives, and Business Networking for Success. More information about The Speed Traders Workshop 2012 Dubai at http://www.thespeedtradersworkshop.com.