BDP Global Announce Attendance at the 2017 FundForum Asia Event
BDP Global will be sending two delegates to network and focus on further developing its strategy and relations within the Chinese market.
- (1888PressRelease) January 11, 2017 - Edward Page BDP Global's Senior Vice President of Wealth Management said: "This is our first time at this event; we believe the time is right to start expanding our network on the mainland and FundForum Asia represents a perfect opportunity for us to network with firms and individuals that are also growing their business in China".
He went on to say "As pointed out by our Chief Investment Officer - Douglas Bancroft recently, last year's new rules forced the closure of around 10,000 Chinese private wealth management firms and left a massive hole in the market which in turn opened the doors for us to gain a major foothold on the mainland".
There will be an China forum at the event which aims to assist firms like BDP Global who are continually reevaluating and developing their strategic approach on the mainland. There will be case studies from those actively doing business in China that can assist in the development of strategic planning.
FundForum Asia will take place on 24-26 April 2017 at JW Marriott, Hong Kong.
FundForum Asia is the biggest event of its kind in Asia and will be attended by over 550 members of the Asian fund management community including global fund decision makers including 150 fund selectors as well as key regional and international CEOs.
Fund Selectors that attended in 2016 included IBS, iFast, HKMA, Sunlife, IPP Financial Advisor, NAB Private Wealth Advisory, Coutts and AIA Pension to name but a few.
There will be many interactive formats giving delegates a chance to get involved and really explore the crucial issues.
• audience polling
• peer-to-peer boardroom meetings
• portfolio manager showcases
• private pitches with select fund selectors
• "off the record" closed-door sessions
- Terry Lee
- Bdp Global
- 64F The Center,
99 Queen's Road Central,
People's Republic of China
- Voice: 852 2213 5482
- Visit our Site