Anchor Audio's RescueMAN personal public address system is now sold with an innovative, adjustable, belt strap option for emergency responders and law enforcement in the field.
(1888PressRelease) March 14, 2012 - CARLSBAD, Calif. - Anchor Audio, Inc., the industry leader in manufacturing portable sound systems, presents their new and improved RescueMAN emergency response public address system. This redesign was inspired by Anchor's customers (mainly law enforcement and emergency responders) who wanted more comfort and mobility in the field, as well as a completely hands free operation.
New Features include:
• A hip-hugging, adjustable belt strap for individually fitted comfort
• Mesh pockets along both left and right sides of the belt strap which fit the mini handheld microphone, batteries, and/or other accessories perfectly
• A buckle at the back of the belt strap that clicks right into place
• And a one-size-fits-all, adjustable belt strap!
Along with the same life-saving features that emergency responders are so excited about:
• RescueMAN's lightweight feel at only 2 lbs.!
• A sturdy, shoulder strap option
• An eight (8) hour battery life (with 8 rechargeable AA batteries)
• And, the record and replay feature, which is used in evacuations and other emergency situations. The user can set down the RescueMAN or put away the microphone to focus on another activity while an important message continuously plays.
Applications include: use with fire fighters, Search & Rescue teams, law enforcement agencies, tour guides, school administrators & staff, and many more.
For more information about the RescueMAN and other Anchor Audio products, contact Anchor Audio toll free at 800.262.4671 or www.anchoraudio.com.