DeVincent to Explain How to Implement AP Automation Technologies Without Incurring Large Set-Up Costs, Lengthy Installations, or Difficult Adoption, While Experiencing a Positive Return on Investment in Less Than a Year.
(1888PressRelease) May 03, 2011 - McLean, VA - Corcentric, a leading provider of Accounts Payable automation solutions, today announced Rob DeVincent will be speaking at the International Accounts Payable Professionals' (IAPP) 2011 Fusion Conference. 'Changing the Face of AP through E-invoicing and Cloud Automation', will take place on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 10:45 AM EDT.
Rob DeVincent, Vice President of Product Marketing for Corcentric will co-host the presentation along with Bill Hoffman, Manager of AP Process & Design for International Specialty Products.
By attending this presentation, AP professionals will learn how successful companies:
• Have gone paperless on day one through a combination of using an invoice virtualization center and supplier network
• Have eliminated barriers that cause suppliers to resist submitting invoices electronically
• Have used a supplier self-service portal to increase customer service levels and promote positive supplier relationships
• Have realized the benefits of cloud-architected AP automation solutions and why they are changing the face of AP
• Have achieved year one ROI without the need for capital investment
Additional topics will include learning how cloud-automation and e-invoicing can:
• Speed up the invoice approval process and increase visibility by allowing you to receive invoices electronically and eliminate paper
• Provide companies with a cost-effective option for quickly automating AP processes and achieving immediate ROI
• Offer a more efficient invoice matching process using straight-through processing technologies
• Dramatically reduce invoice processing turnaround time to take advantage of trade discounts, avoid late payment fees, and manage cash flow.
This session is designed for professionals who are motivated to implement proven AP technologies with lower costs, faster installation, ease of use, and most importantly, gain a positive return on investment in less than a year.
Mr. DeVincent is responsible for guiding the product roadmap of Corcentric's accounts payable solution, COR360, which enables companies to manage 100% of their paper and electronic invoice submissions, invoice approvals and matching, supplier customer service, purchase order requisitioning, payment disbursement, and spend management electronically
Accounts Payable professionals have seen Mr. DeVincent speak at various Accounts Payable conferences including IAPP, IOMA, PayStream Advisors, and IQPC. He previously worked for Archive Systems, where he focused on Accounts Payable Automation solutions, gathering market research on the needs and best practices of world-class companies to provide the instruction and guidance for their ASPEN Accounts Payable product. He also worked for Avon Products Inc., where he led various initiatives to streamline the Accounts Payable department by implementing a shared services model, which included automated imaging and workflow for Accounts Payable. In addition, Mr. DeVincent was instrumental in other finance and accounting initiatives including implementing a travel and expense management system, a financial planning and forecasting system, and ERP systems.
Corcentric is a leading provider of financial process automation solutions, specializing in accounts payable automation. By creating a paperless conduit between Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and suppliers, Corcentric allows companies to immediately manage 100% of their invoices electronically. Our cloud-based (SaaS) architecture allows for solutions to be configured in days rather than months for rapid return on investment.
Corcentric was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia with offices in Cherry Hill, NJ; Oakbrook Terrace, IL; Coral Springs, FL; and Saddlebrook, NJ. More than 3,000 companies rely on Corcentric solutions to automate their business commerce needs.
For more information on Corcentric, call 630.925.7677 or visit http://www.corcentric.com.