5th Annual International Arbitration Summit: Dubai & Middle East
Wolters Kluwer is going to organize the "5th Annual International Arbitration Summit" at Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai on 21 February 2017 which is to be attended by arbitration professionals and Corporate counsel from all over the world.
- (1888PressRelease) February 17, 2017 - Arbitration has been used for centuries, including in antiquity, for the resolution of disputes.
Mr S Ravi Shankar, an International Arbitration lawyer & Senior Partner of Law Senate law firm was invited by Wolters Kluwer to address the delegates from various law firms and Corporate Counsels across the globe, to share his views on "Regional 2017 Update in Enforcement Rules - Different Rules Different Jurisdictions" in the panel of esteemed international speakers which will be moderated by Alec Emmerson - Chief Executive and Trustee, DIFC Arbitration Institute.
To name a few international speakers include the following:
• Tom Montagu Smith Q.C. XXIV Old Buildings, London
• Prof. Dr Tarek Fouad A. Riad Chairman, DIAC Executive, Committee and Managing Partner of Kosheri, Rashed and Riad Law Firm
• Mark Beer, OBE Chief Executive and Registrar, DIFC Courts
• Michael Black Q.C. XXIV Old Buildings, London
• Victor P. Leginsky Independant International Chartered Arbitrator B.Ed., J.D., FCIArb
• Sami Houerbi Director, ICC Dispute Resolution Services for Eastern, Mediterranean, Middle-East & Africa and Partner, Houerbi Law Firm