NPLIF Allegedly Targets Small Business Owners, Investor Group Changes Name

Top Quote Alleged Fraudulent Investor's Forum Reportedly Scamming Small Business Owners. End Quote
  • (1888PressRelease) October 01, 2009 - The web site has issued an alert about a scam by the group known as the NPILF, National Private Investors-Lenders Forum.

    According to the report NPILF is "a company that looks like a legit fund [...] You pay small fee ($250) to have a presentation with the fund managers, which ends up beinig one guy, and they never come through. They send you a 25% offer letter subject to you finding someone to kick in the other 75%."

    In researching the internet, we have found countless comments posted on websites such as the one powered by Bank of America (, where dozens of users say things like, "run away," and "...basically [telling] us thank you for wasting a couple hundred bucks, go screw yourself!"

    In case you have experienced any problems with Parke Media - - - Cinci Capital - National Angel Investment Lender - National Private Investors Lender Forum - please notify the FTC immediately at

    We also encourage you to write your state's Attorney General as well.

  • FB Icon Twitter Icon In-Icon
Contact Information