Xirrus Expands Partner Programme to Drive High Performance Wireless Access Across Europe
Programme Will Equip Partners with High-Margin Wireless Technology to Bring the Industry's Most Powerful, Trusted, and Scalable Wireless Services to the Burgeoning Wireless-Mobility Market.
- Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA (1888PressRelease) September 24, 2011 - XirrusŪ, the leader in high-performance wireless networks, today announces the expansion of its channel partner programme that will equip value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators with wireless networking technology, which provides documented higher bandwidth, coverage, and scalability than competing wireless offerings. Xirrus's Wi-Fi Array architecture, backed by partners' design, installation, sales, service, and marketing support, will help partners to deliver a range of high-performance Wi-Fi offerings to organisations world-wide who increasingly depend on wireless for their primary network access.
Xirrus will continue to focus its efforts on organisations that increasingly depend on wireless access to transform their business. Partners will provide the Xirrus Wi-Fi Array architecture, which is the only technology in the world proven to handle the performance, capacity, and coverage requirements to deliver a powerful, scalable, and trusted wireless network.
Partner-Friendly Approach to Buoy Success
The Xirrus Partner Programme will be governed by a three-pronged philosophy. Xirrus will enable high partner profitability by offering comparatively favourable deal structures, will not compete with partners, and will commit to well-trained partner sales and technical teams.
In addition to its industry-leading technology and high-yield contract arrangements, Xirrus will help partners succeed through:
* Free Training and Certification - Xirrus will ramp up its sales and technical teams and provide ongoing support
* Implementation Guarantee - Xirrus will provide its partners the level of necessary support to complete implementation of its Wi-Fi Arrays and ensure that customers are experiencing optimal signal strength performance upon completion
* Business Planning Assistance - Xirrus will share its business planning tools, a set of guidelines that provide partners the framework to develop appropriate strategies and tactics for their situation - resulting in increased new business wins and higher revenue
* Sales and Marketing Support - Xirrus will give partners access to the Xirrus Partner Portal, which contains downloadable brochures, sales tools, logos, images, promo items, presentations, case studies, videos and other helpful information
"e92plus are delighted to be supporting Xirrus in the launch of their new Partner Programme. In addition to their innovative technology, the unique Xirrus Guarantee and site surveys offer real differentiation for our channel partners above traditional vendors and more resellers are recognising the opportunities with Xirrus," said Mukesh Gupta, Managing Director of e92plus. "Their continued investment in the UK market complements our value added services to help grow the business, and we look forward to building on our current success with continued growth".
Partner Programme Generating Early Returns
Xirrus has established channel partners on almost every continent and is rapidly expanding its partner base.
"Our industry has reached a point where user density is no longer an excuse for glitches common in most public Wi-Fi solutions," said Brian Shemilt, Vice President of Channel Marketing at Xirrus. "Underpowered or error-prone wireless technology drains technical resources and prevents users from completing mission-critical tasks. We support the greatest density, deliver the highest bandwidth, and offer the greatest price-for-performance on the market. More importantly, our technology's unmatched reliability allows our clients to focus on their businesses rather than wasting precious time battling poor network performance."
"We are experiencing explosive demand from organisations that increasingly depend on wireless for data centre and cloud access and our innovative wireless architecture delivers the performance and reliability users have come to expect from wired networks," said Sean Larner, Vice President of Sales for EMEA at Xirrus. "To better service this clientele, we are investing in the rapid expansion of our partner programme, offering more resources and support to our partners throughout EMEA.
High Standards for Partners Ensure Top-notch Customer Service
Xirrus partners will be classified into two levels of membership, Platinum and Gold, depending on sales volume and the number of Xirrus-trained technical consultants. The company will require its partners to maintain high standards through:
* Strong sales and engineering teams
* A joint business plan co-developed with Xirrus
* Demonstrated willingness to actively promote Xirrus products
* Targeted marketing initiatives tailored to Xirrus products
For more information about the Xirrus channel partner programme, or to become a Xirrus partner, please visit www.xirrus.com/partners.
To organizations who depend on wireless access to transform their business, Xirrus is the wireless network solution provider that provides the world's most powerful, scalable, and trusted solutions. Through product invention and system design, commitment to customer success, and the industry's best price performance, Xirrus gives you confidence that your wireless network performs under even the most demanding circumstances. Headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA, Xirrus is a privately held company and designs and manufactures its family of products in the USA.
John Merrill, Xirrus
john.merrill ( @ ) xirrus dot com
Erin Lumley, Trainer
elumley ( @ ) trainercomm dot com
Follow us at twitter.com/xirrus, facebook.com/xirrus, and youtube.com/xirrustv.
- John Merrill
- 2101 Corporate Center Dr. Thousand Oaks, CA
- Voice: 805-262-1600
- Visit our Site