Wild Thyme Deli and Café Celebrates Valentine's Day Tuesday, February 14 "We'll Do The Cooking, You Be The Chef"
Save the Date! Wild Thyme Deli and Café in Marina is offering a Valentine's Day menu for 2012. Pick up dinner and champagne for you and your loved one!
- Salinas, CA (1888PressRelease) February 02, 2012 - For 10 years, Wild Thyme Deli and Café in Marina has united East Coast "comfort foods" with West Coast organic and fresh cuisines. Offering a delicious menu of sandwiches, salads and desserts; roasted meats and chickens, all items are made fresh on-site every day using only the finest ingredients.
Chef/Owner Terry Teplitzky announced Wild Thyme Deli and Café Valentine's Day menu for 2012. Pick up dinner and champagne for you and your loved one! Dinner available for pick up on Valentine's Day until 5:30 p.m. Orders must be placed by Saturday, February 11th. The cost is $58 plus tax for dinner for two! Add a bottle of sparkling wine for $15.00 more.
The Wild Thyme menu of love includes:
• California Dried Apricots filled with Laura Chenel Goat Cheese and Pistachios
• Grilled Artichoke Heart Wrapped in Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak
Romantic 3 Course Dinner
• T & A Artisan Lettuce with Roasted Pears, Bleu Cheese and Toasted Pecans Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Seared Arctic Char, Orange Fennel, and Arugula Salad Curried Israeli Cous Cous Timbale served with a Vegetable Bundle
• Bistro Steak Napoleon, Layered with Grilled Vegetables Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Demi Garlic Mashed Potatoes served with a Vegetable Bundle
Fresh Baked Rolls
Almond Cake with Lemon Curd and Blueberry Compote Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Just a reminder in honor of our 10th Anniversary, from January - December 2012, Wild Thyme will donate 10% of all catering proceeds from jobs that total $100 or more to one of these five charities: CASA of Monterey County, Kinship Center, Animal Friends Rescue Project (AFRP), Peace of Mind Dog Rescue (POMDR) and SPCA. Simply place an order for $100 or more and you get to select where your donation goes from on to these four charities. For more than 10 years, Teplitzky has supported and donated to children's, animal and organizations for the elderly throughout Monterey County .
Open Monday through Saturday 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. Wild Thyme Deli and Café is located at 445 Reservation Road in Marina . Call us at 831-884-2414. Fax your order to 831-884-2401. Follow us on Facebook for special promotions, holiday specials and recipes. www.wildtyhmedeli.com
Press Contact: Marci Bracco (831) 747-7455