WGLR Get Live Radio, If You Ain't Listening to Get Live, You Oughta Be
WGLR Get Live Radio is a brand new Internet radio station intent on bringing nothing but the hottest music worldwide to the masses.
- (1888PressRelease) February 17, 2017 - New York, NY - Based in New York City, Get Live Radio is the brainchild of J1st Media, LLC, a music production company that specializes in production for radio, film, video games & musical artists. Get Live Radio offers a wide variety of music from well-known artists & brand new music from Independent artists. Get Live offers an original program line-up with music from a number of different genres that include Alternative music, Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Pop, EDM, Rock & more.
The program line-up:
· The UndaGround Sound - plays a mixture of the latest music from well-known artists & new music from Independent artists. Hosted & created by J. Reid. Introduction music created by J1st Media, LLC.
· Funky DJ - plays DJ mixes by DJs from all over the country. Hosted by J. Reid & Double M aka "Messy Mo". Created by J. Reid, introduction music created by J1st Media, LLC.
· Da Riddim - plays dancehall reggae music from today & back in the day. No host, just plenty of music & rhythm. Created by J. Reid, introduction music created by J1st Media, LLC.
· Old School - plays hip hop music from yesteryear, all the hits by artists from back in the day. Hosted & created by J. Reid. Introduction music created by J1st Media, LLC.
· Rock Out - plays rock/alternative music from today & yesterday. No host. Created by J. Reid. Introduction music created by J1st Media, LLC.
· Storm Between the Sheets - plays the smoothest R&B from today & back in the day. Hosted & created by Julius "Jammin'" JD.
· Kevin Woodley Mix - plays R&B mixes from "The King of Clubs" Kevin "Sugar Daddy" Woodley. Created by Kevin "Sugar Daddy" Woodley, former A&R executive of Atlantic Records current talent scout & disk jockey extraordinaire. Woodley has worked with standout heavy hitters in the music industry including the late great Sylvia Rhone, I.N.T.R.O., En Vogue, MC Lyte, Glen Jones and that is just to name a few.
· Under The Influence Radio Series - plays a series of three different mixed shows hosted & created by DJ Callie Ban, disk jockey expert & music producer who has worked with some of the music industry's hottest. Callie Ban has worked with hit-maker producer Marley Marl, DJ'd & hosted his own shows on WBLS, Power 105, iHeart Radio & also works as Craig G's tour DJ. His show line-up is as follows: "...And this is my House", - "90s Mixtape" - "The Litty Hour".
WGLR Get Live Radio was derived as a way to enforce diversity and creativity. The programming aims to entertain a variety of demographics as opposed to just one group. There is music for hip hop fans but it does not neglect anyone who is a fan of Rock & Alternative, Reggae, Pop or EDM music. Get Live also concentrates on bringing attention to Independent artists who are looking to build a platform for their sound. Get Live Radio knows that the world consists of many diverse groups, therefore we aim to entertain the world.
A note on the creator of Get Live Radio - J. Reid is the owner of J1st Media, LLC (www.j1stmediallc.com) a music production company based in New York City & CEO/Founder of WGLR-DB Get Live Radio. J. Reid is also a music producer, lyricist/songwriter, composer, actress & entrepreneur. Reid's radio creations include the shows Old School, Da Riddim, Rock Out, UndaGround Sound, & Funky DJ.
Check out Get Live Radio, click the link & enjoy the experience.
WGLR Get Live Radio c/o J1st Media, LLC
New York, NY