Well-known names buy e-learning products from Omniplex
A number of well-known organisations have become customers of Omniplex, the e-learning solutions provider which distributes corporate e-learning products in Europe and the Americas.
- (1888PressRelease) December 20, 2011 - As part of its comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of e-learning solutions, Omniplex distributes products from the Canada-based Blatant Media Corporation - notably the Absorb Learning Management System (LMS) - along with the Articulate Suite of products from the New York-based company of the same name. Omniplex also provides user training in these products.
Among the recent LMS purchasers from Omniplex are:
• Imperial Hospitals NHS Trust
• Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
• Rex Healthcare
Those buying products from the Articulate suite include:
• American Express
• Buckinghamshire County Council
• Cable and Wireless
• Dorset Fire and Rescue
• Freight Transport Association
• Leeds Metropolitan University
• Great Ormond Street Hospital
While those using Omniplex's training services include:
• Birmingham City Council
• Home Office
• Leicester University
• The Professional Golfers Association (PGA)
Matthew Lloyd, Managing Director of Omniplex, commented: "Several universities have chosen to move to using Articulate during this year - and a number of them, including The Open University, have not only bought the product but also used Omniplex's training courses.
"Over the past few months, our customers have come from the retail and leisure sectors, as well as financial services and technology. There have been customers from the public sector, especially local government and healthcare, as well as a number of schools, colleges and universities.
"It all goes to show that the appeal of e-learning creation tools, along with an LMS to manage and monitor these learning materials, is continuing to grow despite the current challenging economic times," he continued.
"As a consequence, our turnover this year has maintained the extremely healthy rate of growth it achieved last year."
Omniplex is a leading provider of e-learning and related tools and services for:
• informal learning (ad hoc, peer-to-peer, social learning),
• formal learning (authoring solutions, learning delivery and tracking, and learning reinforcement) and
• training, support, content development and integration services
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, in the UK, and in Montreal, Canada, Omniplex supports clients across Europe and North America.
Further information on Omniplex can be found at www.omniplex.co.uk and www.omniplex.biz
Further information from:
Helen Smirthwaite, Omniplex Ltd, +44 (0)1442 275304 / 08444 120550; helen.smirthwaite ( @ ) omniplex dot co dot uk
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR, +44 (0)1727 860405; bob.little ( @ ) boblittlepr dot com