WASME World Association for Small and Medium Enterprises, work for the promotion of micro, small and medium sized enterprises. . It is the only international NGO promoting small and medium-sized enterprises worldwide. It has Members and Associates worldwide and enjoys consultative status with the concerned agencies in UN system such as Economic and Social Council, UNIDO, UNCTAD, WIPO, ILO and all regional UN Commissions. It also has operational relationship with UNESCO.
The retail sector is a dominant sector of the Indian economy. Unorganized retailing is the prevalent form of trade in India - constituting 98% of total trade, while organised trade accounts only for the remaining 2%. And final approval for the policy on FDI in multi-brand retail is expected to happen shortly.
The retail sector is a key pillar of the nation's economy. India is emerging as world's largest retail hub. Ever since the economic liberalization of ...
The micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) have immense business opportunities in waste management sector. Out of the total 4 billion tonnes of waste produced worldwide, just one billion is currently being recovered and only part of them recycled.
Date: October 5, 2011
Venue: WASME House, Noida, Sector 16/A
Increase in volume and types of solid waste have become an ...