Vice Presidents and Directors of Big Pharmas to speak at Diabetes Summit, April 19-20, 2012 Boston
Vice Presidents and Directors of Big Pharmas - Amgen, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Merck, Novartis, Novo Nordis, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi and many more will speak at the 2nd Diabetes Summit (April 19-20, 2012 in Boston, MA).
- Boston, MA-NH (1888PressRelease) February 25, 2012 - Benefits of the discussions:
1. Meet with key representatives and high level Big Pharma executives in the field of diabetes
2. Learn about current partnering opportunities, funding opportunities, the diabetes regulatory environment
3. Hear from several up and coming diabetes companies about their pipeline, new therapeutic targets, novel technologies and partnering availabilities
4. Hear from Big Pharma on their partnering trends, winning licensing strategies, and recent deals
5. Participate in lively discussions about partnering opportunities with Big Pharma, academia and non-profits such as Juvenile Diabetes Research
Come and join other diabetes experts at GTC's 2nd Diabetes Summit and hear key thought-leader's opinions to these questions and many more. This important meeting will be held on April 19-20, 2012 in Boston, MA. The conference will bring together the leading experts on diabetes from both industry and academia to discuss novel targets for diabetes, lessons to learn from current clinical drug development, and business strategies and opportunities under the current regulatory landscape.
The 2nd Diabetes Summit will consist of 2 tracks:
5th Diabetes Drug Discovery and Development
2nd Diabetes Partnering & Deal Making
For more information, please visit www.gtcbio.com